SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison Football - Not smart enough to understand

Rick

Good to see even the injured players for NDSU are still managing to stay in the news.

Honestly, what does it take to get suspended for a game at NDSU? UND just suspended a player, again, for missing class check. These guys get minor's bi-weekly and nobody ever gets suspended. Plead guilty to a Class A misdemeanor and don't get suspended. Granted, Heagle is hurt and out for the year but it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Bohl is selling out bigtime.

My guess is he knows he is leaving very soon and doesn't care.

Honestly, what does it take to get suspended for a game at NDSU? UND just suspended a player, again, for missing class check. These guys get minor's bi-weekly and nobody ever gets suspended. Plead guilty to a Class A misdemeanor and don't get suspended. Granted, Heagle is hurt and out for the year but it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Bohl is selling out bigtime.

He got a minor. Big deal. I really don't see a need for any school to suspend a kid cause he got a minor(unless he has a history of being a knucklehead). Not like he can play anyway. Maybe we should just suspend him for spring ball ;) Torn ACL and what not....probably won't play anyways.

Leaving soon? Heagle gets two more years if he gets a medical redshirt.

He got a minor. Big deal. I really don't see a need for any school to suspend a kid cause he got a minor(unless he has a history of being a knucklehead). Not like he can play anyway. Maybe we should just suspend him for spring ball ;) Torn ACL and what not....probably won't play anyways.

Leaving soon? Heagle gets two more years if he gets a medical redshirt.

I believe UND-1 was referring to Coach Bohl...as in he will be moving on to bigger and better things in the near future so he doesn't care if his players are getting in trouble at this point...

Pretty sure Heagle is the only player who has gotten a minor during the season, a few players got one over the summer. No player should be suspended for one freaking MIP. Some of you must be pretty bored to be talking about a college kid a few weeks before turning 21 getting a minor.

Heagle has been a menace since the day he showed up on campus, this is only further proof that Coach Bohl doesn't have NDSU players wearing the mandatory ankle bracelets so he can monitor them 24/7. I refuse to give money to 18-22 year old kids to go to school to enjoy themselves. They need to be either eating, sleeping, studying or playing football. Kick him off the team.