SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison Football - Not smart enough to understand

Rick

Bison Football, They're not smart enough or grown up enough or sophisticated enough to understand.

Now that's a tag line that will stick with them for a while. Thank you Judge Herman. Anyone know how much a Billboard along I-94 would cost? :lol:

• Upvote 3

Bison Football, They're not smart enough or grown up enough or sophisticated enough to understand.

Now that's a tag line that will stick with them for a while. Thank you Judge Herman. Anyone know how much a Billboard along I-94 would cost? :lol:

I can just see it...a big Bison helmet with the phrase NDSU Football....they're dumb as a stump. Call 231-NDSU for tickets.

For the record, let's get the quote as listed in the newspaper:

“I don’t think they were smart enough or grown up enough or sophisticated enough to understand” -- Judge Douglas Herman describing NDSU Bison football players.

Accuracy and all, you know. ;)

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/376186/

• Upvote 1

Someone take this quote from Kevin Schnepf of the Fargo Forum and run with it:

Of course, this case is as strange as how it’s been handled. Football players and petition fraud? Normally, Bohl and Taylor are dealing with infractions involving alcohol, drugs, violence or sex.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/246208/group/homepage/

For the record, let's get the quote as listed in the newspaper:

“I don’t think they were smart enough or grown up enough or sophisticated enough to understand” -- Judge Douglas Herman describing NDSU Bison football players.

Accuracy and all, you know. ;)

http://www.inforum.c...icle/id/376186/

This could also apply to Bresciani and Taylor apparently.

This could also apply to Bresciani and Taylor apparently.

IMO Deano let GT have some rope on this issue to handle it as a good AD would and GT promptly decided to make a noose and put it around his neck.

Someone take this quote from Kevin Schnepf of the Fargo Forum and run with it:

http://www.grandfork...group/homepage/

NDSU Football: Voter Fraud? Meh, ... we normally deal with infractions involving alcohol, drugs, violence or sex.*

NDSU Football: Not smart enough or grown-up enough or sophisticated enough to understand.**

*Courtesy Fargo Forum NDSU beat writer Kevin Schnepf

**Courtesy Judge Douglas Herman

• Upvote 2

From today's Fargo Forum:

1003-n-ndsu.jpg

Forum Caption: North Dakota State University football players, from left, Lucas Albers, Demitrius Gray, Charles Smith III, Josh Colville, Aireal Boyd, Antonio Rogers, Marcus Williams, Bryan Shepherd, Sam Ojuri and Brendin Pierre leave the Cass County Courthouse on Tuesday in Fargo. The 10 players pleaded guilty to misdemeanor election fraud and were sentenced to community service for faking signatures on proposed ballot measure petitions that they were hired to collect.

I realize that this makes some of you feel better about UND. But envy is at the root of your emotions. :D

Given the circumstances this is about the most ridiculous use of this argument I've seen yet. I mean, this argument is always ridiculous because we all know nobody is posting anything about NDSU out of envy, but this is the most ridiculous use of this argument that I've seen.

• Upvote 3

I will give you that one Johnboy. However, these are not 16 year old kids. They are adults and last time I checked adults are held accountable for their actions. This will come back to bite you guys some day.

They are being held accountable. They have a fine and community service as well as lawyer fees. The exact same thing that would happen if I did this crime.

Given the circumstances this is about the most ridiculous use of this argument I've seen yet. I mean, this argument is always ridiculous because we all know nobody is posting anything about NDSU out of envy, but this is the most ridiculous use of this argument that I've seen.

It's a fixation of sorts. I've seen it for decades.

They are being held accountable. They have a fine and community service as well as lawyer fees. The exact same thing that would happen if I did this crime.

Technically, they weren't even fined. A fine may have given the implication the judicial system gave a s**t.
  • Upvote 1

It's a fixation of sorts. I've seen it for decades.

A fixation would probably include posting on the rivals bulletin board and trying to change the conversation because you didn't like what was being said about your school. Wait,.... what were you doing here again?
  • Upvote 2

A fixation would probably include posting on the rivals bulletin board and trying to change the conversation because you didn't like what was being said about your school. Wait,.... what were you doing here again?

Another typical UND attempt at a deflection. I've seen this for decades too. Nice try.