SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

I know, but it needs to get pointed out here more often, as many of the locals seem oblivious.

Count the number of threads about UND on Bville versus the number of threads about UND and then you can talk about which group is obsessed with which. And how many posts were on the nickname issue thread? You really don't like UND or Grand Forks do you?

Count the number of threads about UND on Bville versus the number of threads about UND and then you can talk about which group is obsessed with which. And how many posts were on the nickname issue thread? You really don't like UND or Grand Forks do you?

Also, Bisonville shut down the thread.

It is verboten, yah, to talk of such things on Bisonville. They gotta goosestep in sequence!

In BV's defense, UND has had a lot of easy things to make fun of the past few years (poor results, nickname debacle, etc.). Both fanbases tend to be giddy when it comes to struggles with the other.

In BV's defense, UND has had a lot of easy things to make fun of the past few years (poor results, nickname debacle, etc.). Both fanbases tend to be giddy when it comes to struggles with the other.

Is this an appointed position? Did you have to apply? Or did the campaign to become the defender of bville simply require the circulation of a petition?

Let's talk obsession - Bison football players say "Sioux Suck" at National Championship Celebration, Bison Fans cheer Sioux Suck at the same celebration, Bis Fans cheer Sioux Suck at games that don't involve UND, Bisonswille had to create a Smack Site to contain all the threads regarding UND - one even critiqued a UND video that was on Youtube, they haunt Sioux Sports looking for quotes to bring over to Bisonswille and ridicule. We have perpetual SU trolls on this site that no matter how many times we suggest they leave - never do. I could go on....

Well, nobody has ever accused the 'su faithful of being too bright, but they are deeply envious.

/cue a blubbering herd retort in 3 ... 2 ...

In some ways we would be talking about this story even if it was some other school than NDSU(not to this extent I agree). It is such a comedy of errors you can't help conversing about it.

Couldn't agree more. One could not have scripted a bigger cluster of missteps. Been entertaining to follow to say the least.

So who wants to tailgate outside the Cass County Courthouse on Oct 2nd to see what happens to the NDSU players because I think a judge will overrule Gene Taylor unlike what happens at NDSU where GT calls the shots not the President.

• Upvote 1

I believe I predicted that this will be noted by the Legislature and certain forces (call them Carlson's Cadre) will use this mess to further their mission to eliminate the ND SBoHE and the concepts of "local control" by the universities.

Yes, the State will take notice. This fiasco has just cost the State at least an extra $11,300 (I thought the radio said $15,000) because of the fraud foisted upon the State. This frugal Legislature will notice that.

The State Emergency Commission agenda from Sep 10, 2012, has the Secretary of State asking for the extra funds to pay for the extra work from investigating the fraud on the petitions:

6. Secretary of State (Request # 1805)

Request approval for increased spending authority of $11,300 to accept state contingency funds for the petition review line ($11,300) for expenses exceeding 2011/2013 appropriation for the review of five initiated petitions submitted for placement on the 2012 general election ballot.

Source: http://www.nd.gov/sos/emergencycommiss/Agendas/20120910-revised.pdf

Let's talk obsession - Bison football players say "Sioux Suck" at National Championship Celebration, Bison Fans cheer Sioux Suck at the same celebration, Bis Fans cheer Sioux Suck at games that don't involve UND

Checkmate!

So who wants to tailgate outside the Cass County Courthouse on Oct 2nd to see what happens to the NDSU players because I think a judge will overrule Gene Taylor unlike what happens at NDSU where GT calls the shots not the President.

Deano has absolutely no stones...as pres of SU not to take a stand on this type of deception and deceipt is mind boggling. Can understand GT's stand...win at all cost to potentially get a better AD gig. He does have that pompous "I'm smarter than all of you" quality. Probably only buys organic food and drive a Chevy Volt too, but I digress. GT is setting himself up for a prestigous AD gig at a C.C. in Mississippi at this rate.

I think it was @pucknut9 that said it over on Twitter the other day - if Bohl had just simply suspended his knuckleheads (my words not his) for the first game against RMU this would have blown over and would have we would be on another subject.

However, Bohl and Taylor decided to take the low road and act like a bunch of pompous, condescending, jerks and instead of punishing said knuckleheads, NDSU is sending the message that it's ok to break the law – as long as you’re a starter or an NCAA playoffs MVP – win at all cost is the message that is being sent to the children that look up to these morons. So the next kid at one of the schools in North Dakota gets a misdemeanor or MIP citation they can just turn around and say hey the Bison do it.

NDSU has excused illegal behavior and gave cover for said knuckleheads. Yeah I am calling them knuckle heads because their stupidity cost a conservation group who spent a bunch of money for advertising for a chance to have their measure on the ballot is now out of a bunch of money – whether you agree or not with the ballot measure these buffoons disenfranchised a block of voters that never got a chance to vote. Who are we to question Bohl right?

This is the same coach that said this is over with – time to move on folks – nothing to see here.

It was really classy to see the NDSU Football players whining about the extra media focus this past weekend as well. Yet you have a coach and players whining about people hating on them.

senior center Joe Lund.

“He told us there is a lot of hating on you right now,” Lund said. “It’s really the first time I’ve seen him so emotional.

“There was the thorn in the side, some salt in the wound. There were a lot of people kind of doubting us and kind of bad-mouthing us for a couple of players who decided to do a criminal activity.”

Also the clown that was fleeing the police and caught drinking for a second time – this kid needs to grow up and sit for a game or two. Of course he wont because it’s win at all cost at Moo-U.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 3

Instead of directly drawing attention to Bison FB players in this Community Forum, I suppose we could just change the name of this thread to "ND Election Fraud" to make the BV people feel better.

You know what I should have consulted with the feeling of the BV nation when I made this thread. I apoligize to the people of Bisonville. ;)