Black Unis

PhillySioux

Black Unis  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How should they be used?

• Alternate only
    • All Home Games

Well, now that we have seen them?

My 2 cents: Generally I prefer tradition and would say alternate only. However, the current green setup (which I have never liked) now looks even more mediocre compared to the new black. This actually looks like a D-1 football uniform circa 2012.

Shelve the green jerseys (for now).

• Upvote 1

Well, now that we have seen them?

My 2 cents: Generally I prefer tradition and would say alternate only. However, the current green setup (which I have never liked) now looks even more mediocre compared to the new black. This actually looks like a D-1 football uniform circa 2012.

Shelve the green jerseys (for now).

My thoughts exactly... First thought was Alternate only... But they look so much better than the Green uni's, would like to see them every home game.

Also is nice to have a few uni/pants options now too.

Is this a joke as in someone playing with Lakes' identity on FB, or do you think it's his doing? Must have nothing better to do now that Bison practices are closed to the public. In fact, it was probably his doing that got the media/public banned in the first place. Anyway, whomever this is, consider them not impressed with the new black unis.

http://www.facebook.com/davekostka

Here's the actual post on FB from this dude:

Dave Kostka Like all black jersey/black pants combinations, these uniforms are an eyesore. First they drop the Fighting Sioux nickname and now a ridiculously ugly uniform... wow, what a shame. :(

17 minutes ago · Like

No Teeder, that's our beloved "DaveK".

Like I've said, he's just a "coming out of the closet Gopher fan".

That's right.... don't I feel like the horse's rear. I get him and Lakes mixed up because they are both in Fargo and reside on the same fringe of the respective fan bases.

Much prefer the old, darker green unis; business suits for big games only.

We're not exactly the only one with these business suits. Eight out of 12 Big Sky teams have a black uniform in their set, hopefully they don't wear their 'business suits too'. We're about ten years late to the black party, I would much rather see a revamped home and away set then these cliches.

I think that green jerseys should be the primary jersey used for home games;however, the current green jerseys are of poor design and fit. For that reason, I think the new blacks should be used exclusively this season until a replacement green jersey is ordered. I mean, the quality of the current greens is just ridiculous. But don't get me wrong, green helmets-green jerseys-white pants is what UND football is all about, if the jersey is not Jr. High football quality.

• Upvote 1

I think that green jerseys should be the primary jersey used for home games;however, the current green jerseys are of poor design and fit. For that reason, I think the new blacks should be used exclusively this season until a replacement green jersey is ordered. I mean, the quality of the current greens is just ridiculous. But don't get me wrong, green helmets-green jerseys-white pants is what UND football is all about, if the jersey is not Jr. High football quality.

I prefer greens and black pants. It looks so much sharper than with white pants

LOL!!! :lol:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... in order to come out of the closet don't you have to first be in the closet? ???

No, just publicly admitting and embracing your rodential side ... not that there's anything wrong with that*.

*quote Jerry Seinfeld