SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Harris might have the hips and speed to play DB. Maybe even corner? 6'1" - 6'2" corners with long arms are rare. It's a longshot, but worth a shot.

If he can, he should play in the secondary.

If he lifts and eats himself out of the safety position, then he probably ends up at OLB.

So is Harris an under the radar type guy beings he was QB all season even though he's naturally a WR?

Edit: Nevermind SFI just tweeted it sounds like he is playing DB.

Wow. That's some good size in the defensive backfield. Guess it is needed with some of the WR's in the Big Sky.

Also like that he was counted on to switch from WR to QB to help out the team. Sounds like an all around athlete.

I believe, but can't confirm, that the new commit is defensive back Joe Montague out of Minnetonka High School. 5'11", 180lbs. Those who have been wanting to see some more physical play in the secondary will like his highlight tape.

I know UND has been working hard over the past number of years to establish some kind of connection with Minnetonka. Hopefully this is a start.

I believe, but can't confirm, that the new commit is defensive back Joe Montague out of Minnetonka High School. 5'11", 180lbs. Those who have been wanting to see some more physical play in the secondary will like his highlight tape.

I don't see his name on the list of offeree's. Are you sure he's the guy?

Also, What happened to Adam Stiner #2? He no longer shows up on the list of offeree's or committed elsewhere.

Montague a DB out of Minnetonka, Mn, This kid is the newest recruit to commit to UND. It's been confirmed. I like his film, he's a physical DB. I'll be looking out to see what he can do.

http://www.hudl.com/...ights/96667375.

Who exactly is getting these guys to commit?

"Hey this is coach XXXXX from UND. Not sure if I'll be here next month but this place is amazing and you should come."

My gut reaction is they want to be pilots, otherwise I'm with you I have no idea.

Montague's page says he's looking at Business. I'm guessing they are seeing a chance to play early. They were being recruited by the old staff, so I'm sure they are aware of the postiives of the school. Getting a chance to play D-1 football close to home as well.