SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

He may be the highest rated player we have ever recruited. I really like the area this staff is recruiting too, haven't read much about California or anything. It seems they are focusing on the upper midwest and seeing a decent amount of success early on. Bubba is calming my nerves more and more everyday.

I will have Wiki updated later this afternoon. Thanks for everyone helping with info. My wife has been in the hospital so I haven't been able to be too proactive .... but I think Wiki has been up to date until this afternoon.

Hope she is okay, and thanks for updating the Wiki when you can.

Seriously.... going back to D2 days, why do we get better kickers than big big time teams? Do they just not like to use scholarships on kickers or what?

UND treats their kickers pretty well compared to other schools. We also have a great track record. I think Zeb was the first one in over a decade to come to UND and not be named an all American of some sort.

Looks like Taubenheim is doing his best to get Trey Pipkins from Apple Valley to commit as well....

Reid Taubenheim@R_taubs 44m

Now all that we have left to do is get my boy @T_pippy22 to commit! #WeNeedYou #ComeOnPip

Retweeted by Trey Pipkins

Love seeing more Twin Cities commits. In 2013 & 2012 we only had 1 in each class, this year we already have 4.

Looks like Taubenheim is doing his best to get Trey Pipkins from Apple Valley to commit as well....

Love seeing more Twin Cities commits. In 2013 & 2012 we only had 1 in each class, this year we already have 4.

Absolutely. The Twin Cities should be our #1 pipeline each and every season. There is a bunch of talent there and UND is well regarded there also.