SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

RB Josh Parks (Chisago Lakes, MN) will visit UND Jan. 31.

http://247sports.com...osh-Parks-31993

Also has an official visit scheduled for UofM on Jan 17th, though no scholarship offer as of yet. Also of note, he had some interest from NIU and Tim Polasek (new NDSU OC) was his recruiter, though it does not show he ever got an offer from them. Rivals shows that NDSU had some interest at one point as well. UND and SDSU are his two reported offers.

Also has an official visit scheduled for UofM on Jan 17th, though no scholarship offer as of yet. Also of note, he had some interest from NIU and Tim Polasek (new NDSU OC) was his recruiter, though it does not show he ever got an offer from them. Rivals shows that NDSU had some interest at one point as well. UND and SDSU are his two reported offers.

The link shows he was offered PWO from UofM. I also noticed the Polasek similarity, kind of worried that he may really try to get him at NDSU especially since they already had interest.

What years are the 2 big FU RB's, Ojuri and Crockett?

Playing time has to be an advantage.

The link shows he was offered PWO from UofM. I also noticed the Polasek similarity, kind of worried that he may really try to get him at NDSU especially since they already had interest.

Ojuri is done. Crockett is SR next year.

Ojuri is done. Crockett will be a senior. They have a bunch of good young backs in the stable. We on the other hand have a lot of opportunity for playing time.

Ojuri graduates and Crockett will be a senior. Morlock from Moorhead got some playing time this year as a true freshman and I would think would be the #2 next year. Not sure what else they have on the roster, there was big talk of the transfer from VCSU (Anderson) this spring/early fall but don't think he played much.

Eji Ejiya from Spring Lake Park has committed to them and I believe is slated as a RB (had an offer from UND).