SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

11 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

someone posted on facebook looking for gator meat in town and it got me thinking i should try it....the Cay sometimes has it but i haven't been there in a long time...called L and M and they don't sell it....

should've tried the camel burger at ely's when i was there but got the walleye (so good)

Deep Blue Seafood or Meats by John and Wayne in Fargo might have something.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 8.31.33 PM.png

When was that taken,  I was there last week and that is not what I got when I ordered a Burrito, mine was sad looking.  Big yes, flavor was ok, but was very disappointed.  

2 hours ago, nd jg said:

When was that taken,  I was there last week and that is not what I got when I ordered a Burrito, mine was sad looking.  Big yes, flavor was ok, but was very disappointed.  

not sure...someone posted it on facebook

37 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not sure...someone posted it on facebook

That looks like a glamor shot.  Mine didn't have any of the items shown on the side, just a burrito on tissue paper.  Seemed odd to have it on tissue paper since it was impossible to eat it with by hand, needed a fork, so I was fighting the paper the whole time.  Image vs. actual reminds of the scene from Fallen Down at Whamo Burger.  Don't get me wrong the Burrito was very good, just never looked like that. I am a former Foodservice guy and the presentation was a bit disappointing.  This is closer to what mine looked like, except it was leaking all over the paper.

434015965_122134754426137703_3700765418018695294_n.jpg

1 hour ago, nd jg said:

That looks like a glamor shot.  Mine didn't have any of the items shown on the side, just a burrito on tissue paper.  Seemed odd to have it on tissue paper since it was impossible to eat it with by hand, needed a fork, so I was fighting the paper the whole time.  Image vs. actual reminds of the scene from Fallen Down at Whamo Burger.  Don't get me wrong the Burrito was very good, just never looked like that. I am a former Foodservice guy and the presentation was a bit disappointing.  This is closer to what mine looked like, except it was leaking all over the paper.

434015965_122134754426137703_3700765418018695294_n.jpg

haha that's funny....assuming whoever posted the "nicer" pic was an owner or something...that is night and day