SiouxSports.com Forum

Priorities

WeAreNorthDakota

As far as I'm concerned there is no upcoming season to get excited about. Of out respect for the Sioux name, maybe the time has come for siouxsports.com should change its name too? I mean, after all, the vast majority of posters here were soooooooooooooooooo happy to see the name go. :glare:

Not as happy as we'd be to see you go. To be a troll on 'your teams' site is pathetic and strange to say the least. I'm not sure why you are still posting since you no longer have any connection to UND athletics now that the name has been retired. Maybe you should retire from this site and go over to Alcorn St.s site since you'd have a nickname to be a parasite to. I don't expect a response after you receive this tellagram so have a nice time with the fans of the late great Steve McNair.

As far as I'm concerned there is no upcoming season to get excited about. Of out respect for the Sioux name, maybe the time has come for siouxsports.com should change its name too? I mean, after all, the vast majority of posters here were soooooooooooooooooo happy to see the name go. :glare:

your still here?

Go away, son. You lost, get over it.

I hope the names of Al Carlson, Rob Port, and Reed Soderstrom all fade away and we hear nothing on this board but.....SPORTS!!!

I wouldn't count on that happening... Aren't they still trying to get the signatures for the bill?

There is no getting over the murder of a loved one. Here's a better idea : how about you just get over the fact that I am going to remain bitter and full of resentment over this debacle. mmmm'kay? :glare:

PS - Maybe it's time to change your user name to "fightingsiouxtillokeefesaysotherwise". 4life... HA!!! What a joke!!! We all saw how long 4life lasted.

I will always hold the Fighting Sioux name and logo close to my heart, so my username isn't changing anytime soon..............mmmm'kay? :angry:

I have a plan for ridding this site of DaveK, middleschool/elementary school tactic of not acknowledging his posts, he seems to get off on getting a rise out of people on this site. So how bout we pretend we are Amish and he left the clan for 'the city' and has come back to see how we're doing

• Upvote 1

I have a plan for ridding this site of DaveK, middleschool/elementary school tactic of not acknowledging his posts, he seems to get off on getting a rise out of people on this site. So how bout we pretend we are Amish and he left the clan for 'the city' and has come back to see how we're doing

"DaveK, ex-Amish, starring Bill Hader"

Dave who?

• Upvote 4