SiouxSports.com Forum

GOD I HATE THEM

Fetch

You know, if it was a real D-1 championship, not the D-1 Jr. Varsity Championship, I'm pretty sure that the NCAA wouldn't have made that mistake...

Just saying... :whistling:

You sound like an idiot when you say stuff like "Jr Varsity Chanpionship." You realize UND now competes for the same Championship right?

You can also notice on the banner that it says "Football Division 1" This is the highest level of Championship the NCAA recognizes for football. (Technically). If you find anything that says Alabama was the 2011 NCAA Champions in football, let me know....cause there isn't!! Just saying :)

You sound like an idiot when you say stuff like "Jr Varsity Chanpionship." You realize UND now competes for the same Championship right?

You can also notice on the banner that it says "Football Division 1" This is the highest level of Championship the NCAA recognizes for football. (Technically). If you find anything that says Alabama was the 2011 NCAA Champions in football, let me know....cause there isn't!! Just saying :)

Does 120th place in Division 1 sound better? Yes we play for the same championship, that's why we should be grateful we have an actual Division 1 championship to play for as well.

• Upvote 1

http://opeybobo.com/2012/01/10/alabama-crimson-tide-national-champions/

And there it is...

Like I said, The Buffalo won the NCAA D-1 subdivision, or what I like to call, the Jr. Varsity Championship. An accomplishment, but not the top prize.

Like the 7 national championships at the top level won by the UND Mens hockey program...

It is what it is...

• Upvote 1

http://opeybobo.com/...onal-champions/

And there it is...

Like I said, The Buffalo won the NCAA D-1 subdivision, or what I like to call, the Jr. Varsity Championship. An accomplishment, but not the top prize.

Like the 7 national championships at the top level won by the UND Mens hockey program...

It is what it is...

Technically inaccurate. Division I FBS (formerly Division I-A) football is the only NCAA sport in which a yearly champion is not determined by an NCAA sanctioned championship event. So NDSU won the only Division 1 football Championship sanctioned by the NCAA last year. I know that it is a technicality, but it is accurate.

Technically inaccurate. Division I FBS (formerly Division I-A) football is the only NCAA sport in which a yearly champion is not determined by an NCAA sanctioned championship event. So NDSU won the only Division 1 football Championship sanctioned by the NCAA last year. I know that it is a technicality, but it is accurate.

You said, ANYTHING. I showed you anything.

The buffalo are the D-1 Jr. Varsity Champions.

Period.

You said, ANYTHING. I showed you anything.

The buffalo are the D-1 Jr. Varsity Champions.

Period.

So because a website says something than its true? Well since I, or the NCAA, can't control anything that is on the web, what I should have said is show me a picture of the NCAA National Championship trophy that Alabama won last year?

So because a website says something than its true? Well since I, or the NCAA, can't control anything that is on the web, what I should have said is show me a picture of the NCAA National Championship trophy that Alabama won last year?

anything...

Again, NDSU is the D-1 JV champs.

Yay them!

anything...

Again, NDSU is the D-1 JV champs.

Yay them!

Ok, so you are basing your argument on something that you found on the internet that is proven to be factually inaccurate. Is that how you come up with your arguments? I like to rely on facts. Sotty you don't feel the same way.

Ok, I am done with this argument. I can't compete with ignorance.

Ok, so you are basing your argument on something that you found on the internet that is proven to be factually inaccurate. Is that how you come up with your arguments? I like to rely on facts. Sotty you don't feel the same way.

Ok, I am done with this argument. I can't compete with ignorance.

You said anything.

I showed you anything.

Besides, the fact is that NDSU never won at the highest level of college competition. Therefore, it isn't the same as UND winning any of their seven national championships in hockey.

They have not won at the same level. You can call it D-1 if you want. But, it isn't the same. It's a faux D-1 championship. It's a fake D-1 championship. One without the same contextual meaning.

But, if you wish to join the buffalo fans, be my guest.

You said anything.

I showed you anything.

Besides, the fact is that NDSU never won at the highest level of college competition. Therefore, it isn't the same as UND winning any of their seven national championships in hockey.

They have not won at the same level. You can call it D-1 if you want. But, it isn't the same. It's a faux D-1 championship. It's a fake D-1 championship. One without the same contextual meaning.

But, if you wish to join the buffalo fans, be my guest.

I hate that you have me defending NDSU right now. But I am trying to save you from looking like a complete moron. You do realize that not everything on the internet is true right? You realize that because some t-shirt company says that Alabama won an NCAA Football Championship doesn't make it true right? So by basing your argument by some randon t-shirt company website. Wow!!

A Division 1 National Championship is a National Championship. Not sure why you are diminishing it. If UND win that exact same championship, are you going to call it a JV title? Come on. I\

I hate that you have me defending NDSU right now. But I am trying to save you from looking like a complete moron. You do realize that not everything on the internet is true right? You realize that because some t-shirt company says that Alabama won an NCAA Football Championship doesn't make it true right? So by basing your argument by some randon t-shirt company website. Wow!!

A Division 1 National Championship is a National Championship. Not sure why you are diminishing it. If UND win that exact same championship, are you going to call it a JV title? Come on. I\

If it is not at the highest level of college athletics, then it is not a true D-1 championship.

It is a faux D-1 championship. It is an accomplishment, but not at the highest level. I don't agree with calling it a D-1 championship and will ridicule it however I wish.

Anyone who actually believes that it is a true D-1 championship won at the highest level of college football lives buffaloville fantasyland.