SiouxSports.com Forum

Election Results

darell1976

Sorry to veer off course, but in the early goings it is looking like Carlson was successful with M1 and its confused wording. Good to see McKenzie (at least 2 precincts anyways) voting for UND from the western edge of the state.

Sorry to veer off course, but in the early goings it is looking like Carlson was successful with M1 and its confused wording. Good to see McKenzie (at least 2 precincts anyways) voting for UND from the western edge of the state.

Can those oil workers in the Man Camps vote??

Life long fans who don't give up shoud have a right not those who are willing to give up the states history. The university was known for the Sioux no more. It will mean nothing without it. I see the recuiting class growing when the meaning of the recuites goes down.

If eveyone wanted the name gone then why did we not get rid of it 3 years ago? ???? ???

Are you being obtuse, or are you really slow? There are reams of information about this issue from years ago on this forum. Go educate yourself, for once.

Those who voted yes should have no say in the new mascot.

If you are going to go that route than how about only alumni, current students, and faculty being able to choose the new nickname? I would be for that because I personally do not like seeing UND's fate in the hands of many people who have no stake in the University's success and well being whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

If you are going to go that route than how about only alumni, current students, and faculty being able to choose the new nickname? I would be for that because I personally do not like seeing UND's fate in the hands of many people who have no stake in the University's success and well being whatsoever.

I have always been for that idea.

Are you slow?? I remeber the decision was suppost to be over three years ago and people continued to say oh no don't get rid of it. Well I just hope teams are calling and saying sgn us up to play you in the coming years. MINN BETTER PLAY US 4 TIMES A YEAR. Football with ndsu starting this year right. Forget big sky. We were going to go with rival schools before we got kicked out. I think we lost more when we continued to fight a few years back then we will now.