SiouxSports.com Forum

Measure 4 tv ad

darell1976

I still say the moderation has not been fair - but you have to consider the sources

Following like sheep is not something I do - maybe some day most of you will learn to think for your selves & be able to speak up even if the gang or Admin. is not there to back you up or make you do what you really don't want to do - It is called Freedom

• Upvote 1

That is why in a court room there are winners and losers and when one lawyer always thinks he is right he is proven he is not quite often. You know darn well that if he sued you he has a very good chance of winning. Since you most likely are sitting at your desk posting would that not possibly bring your firm into the matter also? Furthermore, if the person in Vegas calling themselves lawyer on the comment links was not scared, as the article alluded to, why try and hide? Abbatangelo added that "disclosure of his or her identity would effectively ruin 'Lawyer's' career. He or she would be reported to the bar, likely suspended, and not able to practice." This is coming from the defense lawyer and not the plantiff's. Better words the guy who wrote the comments is very scared of facing the consequences of what he wrote.

Fortunately, Fetch, regardless of how we may disagree on some issues, has a thicker skin for this game than you.

Now, why don't you leave the lawyering to people who know what they're doing, and run outside to play in traffic?

Fortunately, Fetch, regardless of how we may disagree on some issues, has a thicker skin for this game than you.

Now, why don't you leave the lawyering to people who know what they're doing, and run outside to play in traffic?

Dispute what I wrote inlieu of your smarterthaneveryone additude. That is the same additude that got this lawyer in Vegas in the soup now isn't it? Everyday I see the lawyering being done by those who claim to know what they are doing and lose.

Dispute what I wrote inlieu of your smarterthaneveryone additude. That is the same additude that got this lawyer in Vegas in the soup now isn't it? Everyday I see the lawyering being done by those who claim to know what they are doing and lose.

Answer:

Fetch has posted pictures of sheep on this site multiple times. How is it libel to say he has an affinity for them? ScottM never said Fetch had sexual relations with sheep, but it appears that's how you read it. Maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter. And saying he spews incoherent idiocy is simply a statement of opinion --> not libel.

Also, are you trying to make a statement by spelling attitude incorrectly??

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

False appearance? Contradiction?

I changed positions and I stated precisely why.

Could it be that you're just unhappy with the "why" because it's not the right "why" in your opinion.

Anyone else here get the sense that this watchmaker tool is really Cliff Clavin??

He seem to know everything about everything...just ask him!

I see you came back. Ever talk with your family about your attitude? If another girl had missed practice would they had to sit out or apologize? I doubt it since you would not have known why they missed and their parents would have been all over you. They could have made up any excuse that they wanted and you would have had to go along. So better words you treated your own daughter differently as a coach than the rest of the team. What I do know though is human nature and how people would/will react to different scenarios. Look at how well I have been able to toy with you and you followed right along.

What I do know though is human nature and how people would/will react to different scenarios.

What I do know, as I stated before, is you are nothing more than a 5 cent Lucy wanna-be-pychiatrist...and a pathetic egomaniac.

If anyone on this thread or board disagrees with me, I'll retract my comments.

"Bueller, Bueller, Bueller..."

By the way, setting the bar for my kids higher than other kids so as to have them reach it will only help them become responsible and accountable in the future. We have enough losers, like yourself, walking around this country already.

• Upvote 3

Dispute what? You trot out some article about a case that's been circling for a while and want to have an argument about concepts you deign to understand?

"Everyday [you] see lawyering being done"? You would think some of that would have rubbed off on you. Then again, you really seem to have difficulty absorbing abstract concepts, let alone simple spelling.

80+ years of Tradition Respect & Honor just dropped because a small few say it is not & the ncaa telling us what is right & wrong

The only tribe close to UND says it is OK to use the name - that should have been enough - that tribe decided on their timeline not some botched settlement that they were not a part of or ever asked to attend.

Vote NO & keep the name is still the right thing to do - not worry about things that may happen (or may not be a big deal) - this vote is to let ND have a say - if the name is kept & bad things happen then the Alumni can have another referral vote to remove the name - this one is to KEEP IT - VOTE NO

• Upvote 1

80+ years of Tradition Respect & Honor just dropped because a small few say it is not & the ncaa telling us what is right & wrong

The only tribe close to UND says it is OK to use the name - that should have been enough - that tribe decided on their timeline not some settlement that they were not a part of or ever asked to attend.

Vote NO & keep the name is still the right thing to do - not worry about things that may happen (or may not be a big deal) - this vote is to let ND have a say - if the name is kept & bad things happen then the Alumni can have another referral vote to remove the name - this one is to KEEP IT - VOTE NO

Yeah, it should have been enough. A lot of people who will be voting YES agree with you. But it wasn't. The NCAA didn't change its stance because one tribe approved it. The NCAA won't change its stance if a majority of voters vote NO. The NCAA also won't change its stance if a majority of voters vote YES. They'll simply remove us from the list of those under sanctions.

I hate the NCAA for force-feeding this to us, but we don't have any power anymore. There is no may happen. The sanctions stay if the name stays. The sanctions go away if the name goes away. It is very black and white.

We vote to keep the name and accept the sanctions or we vote to retire the name and remove the sanctions.

• Upvote 2

Dispute what? You trot out some article about a case that's been circling for a while and want to have an argument about concepts you deign to understand?

"Everyday [you] see lawyering being done"? You would think some of that would have rubbed off on you. Then again, you really seem to have difficulty absorbing abstract concepts, let alone simple spelling.

Still can not dispute what I said I see. Tell me how Fetch would not have a libel case against you? I get absract concepts quite well. I just take it to the next step which can not be taught in law school.

What I do know, as I stated before, is you are nothing more than a 5 cent Lucy wanna-be-pychiatrist...and a pathetic egomaniac.

If anyone on this thread or board disagrees with me, I'll retract my comments.

"Bueller, Bueller, Bueller..."

By the way, setting the bar for my kids higher than other kids so as to have them reach it will only help them become responsible and accountable in the future. We have enough losers, like yourself, walking around this country already.

All you taught your daughter was daddy is an unfair jerk trying to show off to the other parents. I see you avoided what you would have done to a different kid though. In poker that is called a tell. And you sir a 2 cent wannabe coach. The job no one else's egos needed pumpin up to take. Loser? That is why I have the cash and assests to be able to sit around the pool all afternoon in Phoenix and enjoy life? I have been watching and researching sport parents for years. I have more respect for the meth head in jail than these ego driven parents. How many varsity sports did you or your wife ever play?

Still can not dispute what I said I see. Tell me how Fetch would not have a libel case against you? I get absract concepts quite well. I just take it to the next step which can not be taught in law school.

I'm not an attorney, but I see some very large differences between Scott's comment and the case you mentioned. Scott made a comment that inferred something about an anonymous poster named Fetch. No actual accusations or statements. Fetch remained anonymous to most on the board. No one actually believed that there was an accusation. It could be considered a rude comment, but Fetch is the one that has brought farm animals into the conversation on many occasions. That fact alone would lend itself to believing that he has some kind of interest or affinity for them. But that is as far as it goes. No one saw an actual accusation. In the case you mention you have someone making actual accusations, on 4 or 5 different news stories, using someone's real name, and that person wasn't involved in the conversation. So you have a single, rude, not believable comment about an anonymous poster versus multiple, real, accusations using the persons real name. Not similar situations at all as far as I can tell.

Okay, who's "Fetch"? Is "Fetch" in the phone book? Is "Fetch" singularly named and recognized like "Madonna" or "Prince"? Identify "Fetch". Moreover, as I noted, "truth" is a defense to "libel". Your reading of law is ludicrous at best.

As a practical matter, Fetch gives as well as he gets on this board. Perhaps you just need to dry your tears, pull your panties out of your crack and stick to your own baseless ignorance.

• Upvote 3

That is why I have the cash and assests to be able to sit around the pool all afternoon in Phoenix and enjoy life?

"Mine's bigger. My cucumber. It's bigger." Seriously...you feel you had to drop that tidbit above?? You really are a complete tool! Guess we can add Penis Envy to your list of endearing qualities.

I have a house in Phoenix as well as I'm sure a number of others who post here do too. They were basically giving homes away down there 4-5 years ago but I'm glad your assests and cash paid dividends for you so you can enjoy life. PM your address and I'll look you up when I come down sometime...as long as you skip the Speedo.

And my recommendation is to take ScottM's advice and "stick to your own baseless ignorance". It will benefit the rest of use who frequent this site.

Okay, who's "Fetch"? Is "Fetch" in the phone book? Is "Fetch" singularly named and recognized like "Madonna" or "Prince"? Identify "Fetch". Moreover, as I noted, "truth" is a defense to "libel". Your reading of law is ludicrous at best.

As a practical matter, Fetch gives as well as he gets on this board. Perhaps you just need to dry your tears, pull your panties out of your crack and stick to your own baseless ignorance.

ScottM you know people have filed suits over these things. I said he could, like others have, but I do not agree with people filing theses suits. Though your comment that I referred to did lack class.