SiouxSports.com Forum

Measure 4 tv ad

darell1976

4 good seats together for 30 yrs SnottM - I may just become a Bison Fan for other sports - I'd hate to think I was on any of your sides - bunch of know it all AZZ Holes - People of ND are not listening to any of us (at least I hope not enough of your cowardly ways of thinking) now watch your Mod Team will give me time out for telling the truth again :p

So is Fletch really just a long-term bison troll who likes sioux hockey?? I'd love to see him and LakesDave thrown in a group with the likes of the real Lakes. And yes I know LakesDave hates the bison (right now at least), so I suppose he'll just become a full-blown goopher troll.

4 good seats together for 30 yrs SnottM - I may just become a Bison Fan for other sports - I'd hate to think I was on any of your sides - bunch of know it all AZZ Holes - People of ND are not listening to any of us (at least I hope not enough of your cowardly ways of thinking) now watch your Mod Team will give me time out for telling the truth again :p

I suggest you watch your mouth, son. :angry: I have been supporting UND's sports teams since I was 6 or 7 years old. I sure as heck don't need a lecture on "loyalty" from a man who has just stated in public that he is thinking of becoming a BISON fan for all our non-hockey sports. I suggest that you, Mr. Small Price To Pay, change your username to Benedict Arnold; it's much more descriptive of your current attitude. :angry:

You, along with Davek, yababy8 and the new troll (pivetz) are the biggest threat to our institution this side of Al Carlson. ???

• Upvote 3

30 years and your only loyalty is to a nickname and logo, not to the school and the teams themselves. That's more than a little sad. I hope you enjoy that Bison hockey team.

Your name calling and insults are beyond acceptable limits for board behavior. Please stop.

Well, it would certainly explain his affinity for farm animals. And the incoherent idiocy he spews.

That is lower than anything I have ever posted here. Does it really make you feel better about changing your mind and turning against DaveK, Fetch, and Chewey by attacking them? A comment like this from a lawyer is not a very smart idea since you know as well as I do it is called libel. I just lost all respect for you.

That is lower than anything I have ever posted here. Does it really make you feel better about changing your mind and turning against DaveK, Fetch, and Chewey by attacking them? A comment like this from a lawyer is not a very smart idea since you know as well as I do it is called libel. I just lost all respect for you.

"Life's tough, wear a helmet."- Denis Leary

Moreover, "truth" is a defense to whatever amounts to "libel" in your mind. Given the dime store lawyering spewed by a few people around here you could probably get a few pointers from Dave. He's been batting .000 for a while on the legal front.

"Life's tough, wear a helmet."- Denis Leary

Moreover, "truth" is a defense to whatever amounts to "libel" in your mind. Given the dime store lawyering spewed by a few people around here you could probably get a few pointers from Dave. He's been batting .000 for a while on the legal front.

I would suggest you research a case working in Las Vegas about reveling a posters real name because the people he defamed want to sue him/her and all actors involved are lawyers. Furthermore, I suggest you research laws on libel even on the internet and how they have changed because of actions like yours. Do you really think I would have said it without understanding what I was saying and have read about similar lawsuits being filed and won by the plantiff?

Well, it would certainly explain his affinity for farm animals. And the incoherent idiocy he spews.

affinity

Synonyms: empathy, sympathy, fellow feeling, kinship, like-mindedness

Fetch has posted pictures of sheep on this site multiple times. How is it libel to say he has an affinity for them? ScottM never said Fetch had sexual relations with sheep, but it appears that's how you read it. Maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter. And saying he spews incoherent idiocy is simply a statement of opinion --> not libel.

Note: Although it wasn't libel, it was "uncivil" and, in my opinion, probably shouldn't have been posted.

No I am defending their right to their opinions from a large collection of hypocrites.

Did I change my mind when the price of keeping the moniker got too high? Yes.

By stating that clearly the last thing it makes me is a hypocrit.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest you research a case working in Las Vegas about reveling a posters real name because the people he defamed want to sue him/her and all actors involved are lawyers. Furthermore, I suggest you research laws on libel even on the internet and how they have changed because of actions like yours. Do you really think I would have said it without understanding what I was saying and have read about similar lawsuits being filed and won by the plantiff?

Do you actually read the pleadings, or the decisions rendered? Or do you just "read about similar lawsuits" on the interwebs and take it as gospel? Since you're suggesting I'm committing libel in a public forum, perhaps you're actually commiting an "intentional tort" in your own right.

Do you actually read the pleadings, or the decisions rendered? Or do you just "read about similar lawsuits" on the interwebs and take it as gospel? Since you're suggesting I'm committing libel in a public forum, perhaps you're actually commiting an "intentional tort" in your own right.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/anonymous-lawyer-may-be-revealed-156105895.html

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

That is why in a court room there are winners and losers and when one lawyer always thinks he is right he is proven he is not quite often. You know darn well that if he sued you he has a very good chance of winning. Since you most likely are sitting at your desk posting would that not possibly bring your firm into the matter also? Furthermore, if the person in Vegas calling themselves lawyer on the comment links was not scared, as the article alluded to, why try and hide? Abbatangelo added that "disclosure of his or her identity would effectively ruin 'Lawyer's' career. He or she would be reported to the bar, likely suspended, and not able to practice." This is coming from the defense lawyer and not the plantiff's. Better words the guy who wrote the comments is very scared of facing the consequences of what he wrote.

Did I change my mind when the price of keeping the moniker got too high? Yes.

By stating that clearly the last thing it makes me is a hypocrit.

Some of us understood a long time ago what the consequnces would be and got it. People like you denied for years that there would be consequences and whoops there are going to be severe ramifications and now you change your story. Because you lived in such denial for so long and now have changed "your mind" yes that does make you a "hypocrit".

Definition of HYPOCRITE

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings