SiouxSports.com Forum

Measure 4 tv ad

darell1976

Good for you, you are rigid and unable to learn new things. You don't change your opinion based on a changing situation. And you are bitter that other people didn't support you the entire time, or because they don't have the exact same reason for coming to the same conclusion. You would rather support people that blindly follow their own path, even if it is completely at odds with yours, than accept people onto your side. That is a great method for building a consensus.

What do we need you on our side for? Why would we need to build a consensus after the fight is over? You give us nothing at all. Your damn right I will support your new enemies that just a short time ago were your friends. As if they know it is a losing battle but they keep trying at least. You were on the path with them for years so quite trying to make them the bad guys and you the good guy. You are no different than they are. The only difference is they have the balls to admit what they are and that is why I respect them.

What do we need you on our side for? Why would we need to build a consensus after the fight is over? You give us nothing at all. Your damn right I will support your new enemies that just a short time ago were your friends. As if they know it is a losing battle but they keep trying at least. You were on the path with them for years so quite trying to make them the bad guys and you the good guy. You are no different than they are. The only difference is they have the balls to admit what they are and that is why I respect them.

:lol:

Let me make sure I have this straight - You are now supporting people that were your enemies because other people that were also your enemies changed their mind and now want the same thing as you (though for a different reason)? You have now changed your opinion on those that haven't changed theirs?

Let me make sure I have this straight - You are now supporting people that were your enemies because other people that were also your enemies changed their mind and now want the same thing as you (though for a different reason)? You have now changed your opinion on those that haven't changed theirs?

She needs to be the lone wolf.

Well, I'll worry about you about as much as I worry about the Fetch's and DaveK's of the world. The fight isn't over yet because the final result isn't in. UND can end up in 2 different places, either on sanctions and being damaged or off sanctions and building for the future. I will keep working toward the latter. You can live out your bitter life.

Um...can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about the things??! :D

I never thought of them as enemies, mis-guided, but not enemies. It is you who labeled and treated those who did not agree with you as the enemy.

Well, I'll worry about you about as much as I worry about the Fetch's and DaveK's of the world. The fight isn't over yet because the final result isn't in. UND can end up in 2 different places, either on sanctions and being damaged or off sanctions and building for the future. I will keep working toward the latter. You can live out your bitter life.

I am not the bitter one here. You guys are a wonderful forum of laughter to watch you spinning around and trying to be so self-rightous once you finally figured out that you were only the little pissing puppy and not really part of the pack of the big dogs. How does that saying go? Something about being able to change the things you can and having the WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

I never thought of them as enemies, mis-guided, but not enemies. It is you who labeled and treated those who did not agree with you as the enemy.

You are the one who used the word enemies to describe those in favor of keeping the nickname, not I:

Your damn right I will support your new enemies that just a short time ago were your friends.

I'm sure that you will say that they are only enemies to the people who weren't previously on your side, but again, I'm just using the words you used. And again, other than my "misuse" of a word you used, do I have your position basically down? Because it would seem to me that would mean you changed your opinion and by your definition, that makes you a hypocrite. Again, just using your words and definitions.

I am not the bitter one here. You guys are a wonderful forum of laughter to watch you spinning around and trying to be so self-rightous once you finally figured out that you were only the little pissing puppy and not really part of the pack of the big dogs. How does that saying go? Something about being able to change the things you can and having the WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwPovyR9HY

Is that what you really want from all fo us?!!

You are the one who used the word enemies to describe those in favor of keeping the nickname, not I:

I'm sure that you will say that they are only enemies to the people who weren't previously on your side, but again, I'm just using the words you used. And again, other than my "misuse" of a word you used, do I have your position basically down? Because it would seem to me that would mean you changed your opinion and by your definition, that makes you a hypocrite. Again, just using your words and definitions.

????????????

???? ???? ????

You used the word enemies to describe those that wanted to keep the nickname and then backtracked and changed it to mis-guided.

You are apparently now against those that want UND to drop the nickname (which is the same thing you want) but because it is for a different reason than yours, you are now sticking up for those who want to keep the nickname

You have apparently changed your stance on those that want to keep the nickname and have not switched sides. By your own definition, changing your opinion or stance is to be a hypocrite.

Are you even sure what you are arguing for or against or about anymore?

You used the word enemies to describe those that wanted to keep the nickname and then backtracked and changed it to mis-guided.

You are apparently now against those that want UND to drop the nickname (which is the same thing you want) but because it is for a different reason than yours, you are now sticking up for those who want to keep the nickname

You have apparently changed your stance on those that want to keep the nickname and have not switched sides. By your own definition, changing your opinion or stance is to be a hypocrite.

He appears to be trolling to pick a fight. He can't accept that people don't think exactly like him, or the fact that people can change their opinions.

He appears to be trolling to pick a fight. He can't accept that people don't think exactly like him, or the fact that people can change their opinions.

I'm pretty sure he's a "she." I base this on the writing style and mood swings. :hypocrite:

I said you guys were treating them as the enemy not I.

I'm pretty sure he's a "she." I base this on the writing style and mood swings. :hypocrite:

I'm doubting this, it seems more of a case of no one should EVER make a change. I hope he does not drive and get a flat, he could never change it. Time is standing still for him, he needs our reactions to prove to him that he is still alive. I feel sorry for him.

And do you still beat your wife and kids? Nice try at

twisting your way out of your hypocricy.

:crazy:

Are you off your meds or what? I don't even have kids.

I think I must be the 3rd person you've accused of beating their family. It's official, you are simply a troll.

:crazy:

Are you off your meds or what? I don't even have kids.

I think I must be the 3rd person you've accused of beating their family. It's official, you are simply a troll.

That's his usual response to try and get people on the defensive. A common answer when accused of something like that would be no, and then he would follow up with when did you quit, or something like that. The way the question is asked, it is an assumption that you are doing the act and they are trying to get someone to implicate themselves. It doesn't work so well if you don't have a wife or kids. But you are correct, he is definitely acting like a troll.

So all you "Yes" guys like to argue and bash people so much that you are actually now fighting amongst each other....this is getting stranger by the day. Go Sioux!

I don't see any fighting amongst the "say yes" group. Watchmaker is a troll and only trying to stir the pot. I also wouldn't describe the posts of many of the "Say Yes" group as bashing. I would describe it as educating or clarifying. There are a few "keep the name" posters whose posts, for a lack of a better term, are not very polite. Which elicites a similar response from the "say yes" crowd. Most if not all of the posts by the "keep the name" crowd lack facts pertinent to their arguement...which is where the educating, clarifying comes in.

I don't see any fighting amongst the "say yes" group. Watchmaker is a troll and only trying to stir the pot. I also wouldn't describe the posts of many of the "Say Yes" group as bashing. I would describe it as educating or clarifying. There are a few "keep the name" posters whose posts, for a lack of a better term, are not very polite. Which elicites a similar response from the "say yes" crowd. Most if not all of the posts by the "keep the name" crowd lack facts pertinent to their arguement...which is where the educating, clarifying comes in.

Oh, ok. I was wondering about that one. I couldn't figure out where he was going with his/her arguements....seemed like he was on the same side as you all.

Oh, ok. I was wondering about that one. I couldn't figure out where he was going with his/her arguements....seemed like he was on the same side as you all.

Most posters here are in the "vote yes to avoid sanctions" group. Watchmaker is in the miniscule "vote yes because the name is racist" group.

• Upvote 1