SiouxSports.com Forum

ncaa Tourney Scores and updates

AZSIOUX

Going to be a different game tomorrow, the sting of blowing that 3-0 lead has got to be stuck in the craw of the Gophers, Sioux can't let them come out and hang a couple early goals on them or it could get ugly.

Too bad BU got rattled and gave up that 5:00 PP to put them down 2, seemed like they might have been able to tie it up again with all the shots they were getting on Patterson.

But...Sioux vs. Gophers to go to the FF...does it get any better than that?

Going to be a different game tomorrow, the sting of blowing that 3-0 lead has got to be stuck in the craw of the Gophers, Sioux can't let them come out and hang a couple early goals on them or it could get ugly.

Too bad BU got rattled and gave up that 5:00 PP to put them down 2, seemed like they might have been able to tie it up again with all the shots they were getting on Patterson.

But...Sioux vs. Gophers to go to the FF...does it get any better than that?

No kiddin'! Can't wait. Gonna fire up that grill and put ESPN3 on the HDTV!

Did you think this was possible about three weeks ago? Especially getting a #1 seed?

Awesome! :lol:

Maine up 2-0 on a very weird goal. Puck was in Maine's end and a Duluth player knocked the net off, play continued but the Duluth player's stopped skating because they anticipated a whistle, Maine goes on a breakaway and scores.

Sheez, not many. I guess WM fan base doesn't travel much. Either that or a bunch of Sioux fans never made it out of the McGovers tent. :p

I think the biggest problem is that the NCAA jacked up prices for the the St Paul regional. And single game tickets for that regional didn't get put on sale until yesterday at 11am.

Duluth's second goal was just...I don't even know. A breakaway shot off the crossbar, puck bounces off the glass behind the net and goes into the air, drops in the crease and goes off the goalies skate and in.

Shepherd's crew just blew another call. Union guy was offsides by 3 feet on an empty net goal shot from center ice. Union going to Tampa! crazy stuff

Yeah they definitely had a shaky couple games from what I saw of them, but hey we all knew that already and now some other teams got to experience it.

Shepherd's crew just blew another call. Union guy was offsides by 3 feet on an empty net goal shot from center ice. Union going to Tampa! crazy stuff

what's the call on that shephard call...if that union player is back to the blue line before the goal crosses the line its a goal? somewhere sheps dad is smiling...

what's the call on that shephard call...if that union player is back to the blue line before the goal crosses the line its a goal? somewhere sheps dad is smiling...

They did a horrible job all weekend, I'm glad someone else was blessed with their presence for a change.