SiouxSports.com Forum

Game at northern Col.

I just bought time against col. I only live 40 miles from the twon , so it will be a great chance to see the sioux play after 7 years. I hope to see a lot of sioux fans like we do at away hockey games. Anyone else going? How many coming? I am bringing 3 others.

I'll be in Colorado that time frame and plan to attend the game. Wouls also be interested in any tailgating, especially since I'll be by myself.

Also, anyone know whether its a good idea to get tickets in advance for a UNC game?

I was wondering what the tailgate scene is like up in Greely. Tailgating is awesome at CU so if UNC's experience is only a fraction of that I would be happy.

I was thinking about getting tickets in advance but they are so bad right now that tickets are probably easy to come by. I will prob buy them in advance in a week or so just in case.

• 3 weeks later...

UND has never done really good in Greeley. All time UND is 11-12 vs UNC and 4-9 in Greeley (although in 2002 UNC had to forfeit 3 wins (1 against UND). So UND technically is 4-8 at UNC. Should be a good game and in no means a cakewalk for UND.

I was wondering what the tailgate scene is like up in Greely. Tailgating is awesome at CU so if UNC's experience is only a fraction of that I would be happy.

I was thinking about getting tickets in advance but they are so bad right now that tickets are probably easy to come by. I will prob buy them in advance in a week or so just in case.

We roadtripped up to Greeley about 8 years ago and tailgated along with the parents of the players. Don't know if it's changed but the parking lot had space for it and the scenery around the stadium was gorgous.

Huge snowstorm in Colorado today; on the upside this foot of snow will be completely gone by Saturday!

UNC looked really good against Montana State so if we don't play well this could be ugly. That said we can absolutely pound these guys if we come out with a spark and play our game.

35 - 17 UND