SiouxSports.com Forum

Game at northern Col.

Probably not as big as the Hockey following but I know that there are a lot of alumni down here. Myself and a couple buddies are coming up from Boulder / Denver to tailgate and watch a big win!

A big win against a team who hasn't won a game?

Northern Colorado does have a message board , but not real busy.

Sounds like their secondary struggles to defend the pass, and they can't or don't really run the ball that much. They're pretty high on one of their linebackers, who leads the confernce in tackles and is like 5th in the country.

Not really a great match up for North Dakota, but I think we should have a good chance to win if we can limit big plays on defense, and establish the running game. That's pretty much the key for UND no matter who the opponent is.

I guess that Bison game against the powerhouse Gophers this year was not a "big" game then either, huh? They would likely be in the bottom half of the MVFC or the BSC were they playing at the FCS level.

I thought St. Francis was the "big game" or was that Missouri State? I guess every game for them is "the big game".

Couldn't big win be in reference to the score margin?

Ah, if that was what was the intended meaning, then absolutely. You sir, are correct.

I guess that Bison game against the powerhouse Gophers this year was not a "big" game then either, huh? They would likely be in the bottom half of the MVFC or the BSC were they playing at the FCS level.

The Gophers had won a game, and honestly, yeah they are not good. But a game against a Big Ten team at their house is going to be a big game. They'd likely be middle of the road in the two conferences mentioned.

I thought St. Francis was the "big game" or was that Missouri State? I guess every game for them is "the big game".

I seriously doubt any semi-intelligent fan thought St. Francis was a big game, and Missouri St. was a big game just so that we could forget about the embarassment last year.

I do find it a little funny, that you guys say NDSU fans take over the threads and talk about NDSU too much, but I would have to say you guys started it this time. Closet Bison fans? ;)

How? I commented that this would be a big game ( old rival, we lost last week, and I want to see a BIG score). Most people on here got exactly what I meant. I guess now I have to spell things out to a 4th grade level so people like you can understand.

To your point; we were talking about OUR game this week and you butted in with your bison agenda. You sir are an idiot.

UND 23

N Col 21 or 30....(for some reason I think UND is scoring 23 guaranteed but who knows about N Colorado)

Bison agenda?

A big win against a team who hasn't won a game?

Bison agenda...?

How? I commented that this would be a big game ( old rival, we lost last week, and I want to see a BIG score). Most people on here got exactly what I meant. I guess now I have to spell things out to a 4th grade level so people like you can understand.

To your point; we were talking about OUR game this week and you butted in with your bison agenda. You sir are an idiot.

I didn't see any bison agenda. Simply predicted a score, Pointed out that a big win against a winless team doesn't make sense. dakotadan I think it was pointed out that the intention of big win was big on the scoreboard, such as a blowout. Perhaps when you see my name, you assume bison agenda, but...I fail to see it. Only time I mentioned the Herd was after.....they were brought up.

In conclusion, you Sir, appear to be the idiot in this case.

I will take my leave. :)

Bison agenda?

Bison agenda...?

I didn't see any bison agenda. Simply predicted a score, Pointed out that a big win against a winless team doesn't make sense. dakotadan I think it was pointed out that the intention of big win was big on the scoreboard, such as a blowout. Perhaps when you see my name, you assume bison agenda, but...I fail to see it. Only time I mentioned the Herd was after.....they were brought up.

In conclusion, you Sir, appear to be the idiot in this case.

I will take my leave. :)

UND has only won 4 games...4 in Greeley. This game is not a given. Plus former conference foes it will be a big win.

We are all sioux fans let us treat each other with a little respect. Hope to see a lot of Sioux green tomorrow at the game. Blue and gold yuck. It reminds me of when I was little going to the outdoor games in Grand Forks. COLD SNOWY AND WET. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ah, if that was what was the intended meaning, then absolutely. You sir, are correct.

The Gophers had won a game, and honestly, yeah they are not good. But a game against a Big Ten team at their house is going to be a big game. They'd likely be middle of the road in the two conferences mentioned.

I seriously doubt any semi-intelligent fan thought St. Francis was a big game, and Missouri St. was a big game just so that we could forget about the embarassment last year.

I do find it a little funny, that you guys say NDSU fans take over the threads and talk about NDSU too much, but I would have to say you guys started it this time. Closet Bison fans? ;)

I think I just threw up in my mouth after reading this.
  • Upvote 2

We are all sioux fans let us treat each other with a little respect. Hope to see a lot of Sioux green tomorrow at the game. Blue and gold yuck. It reminds me of when I was little going to the outdoor games in Grand Forks. COLD SNOWY AND WET. I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's going to be in the mid fifties and sunny. Snow will be melting in the background, but it'll be a nice day. I'm looking forward to it!