SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

Name someone the interim coach for the rest of the season and start taking applications for the job. This season is completely lost.

Wins and losses don't matter the rest of the way. I don't care if its Freund. Get Mussman out of Grand Forks.

Good grief, WTF are you guys talking about.

5 year extension for the Muss. This team is clearly the best team in the state of ND. Good grief, you see how NDSU struggle against Lennon in Carbondale? We would crush them!

Easy there Charlie Brown. Lucy is calling for you to kick a football.

Faison needs some heat for this mess too. The extention to Muss after the 8-3 co-champs of the GW season was a joke IMO. This is tough to see and watch. Time to rebuild this program...brick by brick...with a new HC and staff.

Mr. Miller apparently is ready for an unpaid 2-week vacation. Although 2 weeks pay may be a small price to pay for not having to watch that team play again this year.

Mr. Miller works for the Herald. Why would the Herald do that? They want to sell papers. This'll sell more than Mussman has for them all season.

I said Muss should've been gone after the loss before the bye week (can't keep which blowout loss that was straight any more).

Glad to see some more of you have figured it out.

PS - He should have been gone after losing to Kalen DeBoer's team.

Maybe the most honest column I've read from the Herald sports department, and I agree with every word: http://www.grandfork...group/homepage/

Wow! Most honest sports article from the Herald in years.

You have to watch the post game press conference. Muss has lost the team and he admits to it. http://www.undsports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=13500&id=3084633