SiouxSports.com Forum

Colors on Thursday

Ricehockey

What color is everyone going to wear on Thursday? I know we will be the home team but I think an arena full of green would be awesome.

If the Final Five is any indication, green will be the predominant color. There will be some white and black mixed in, but the majority will be green. I will be wearing my green Sioux sweater...

I will be rockin' the black magic jersey as I have all year. I saw a picture of the WCHA team jersey display at the X and it's the Sioux black jersey that's framed there. Omen. Good omen. Wish Jim had a countdown to puck drop clock for the semifinal game. I know it's close now but it still feels like Thursday will never get here.

Wore white during F5 and regionals. Have to dance with the one who brung ya!

Yup, as Crash Davis says in Bull Durham, "a person on a streak has to respect the streak." I really wanna wear my green jersey, but after the Friday night mess against UNO in January, I switched to a green hoodie. Gonna have to keep ridin' that horse..........

Have worn the white Prp jersey for every major win, now is not the time to mess with the mojo!!! When we play, same jeans, same underwear, same shoes and socks, same bling bling, same t-shirt under the jersey and yes, they have all been laundered between games. Well, all except the jersey. :blush:

I will be sporting a green hat, large green flag, two large posters on Thursday and only the ESPN one on Saturday.

GO SIOUX!!