SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Michigan

AZSIOUX

Michigan is going to be a very tough team. Colorado College had little success offensively as the wolverines contested them at every chance prior to getting to the blue line.

The sioux won't be able to afford sloppy passing in the center of the ice, as that's where the wolverines cahsed in on colorado and omaha.

Hopefully, this year's team comes ready to play. We won't be ablet o afford to come out flat and fall behind, as this Michigan team is too good defensively.

There year's sioux team has been fun to watch, and I want to watch them play again on Saturday.

Not to get off topic, but Melrose as a college analyst is a joke. The fact that he didn't even know who were the Hobey finalist to me is pathletic.

For the record I like Melrose, only as a NHL analyst

• Upvote 1

I'm bored so this is for fun.

A Sioux fan, a goofer fan and a badger fan are climbing a mountain, arguing about who loves his team more. The badger fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Badgers!" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sioux fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the University of North Dakota!" and pushes the goofer fan off the mountain. GO SIOUX!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A Sioux fan, a goofer fan and a badger fan are climbing a mountain, arguing about who loves his team more. The badger fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Badgers!" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sioux fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the University of North Dakota!" and pushes the goofer fan off the mountain. GO SIOUX!

:lol:

I don't know if the Sioux fan really ment to push him off the mountain, the Gopher fan probably dived off the mountain when the Sioux fan bumped into him!

• Upvote 3

I don't know if the Sioux fan really ment to push him off the mountain, the Gopher fan probably dived off the mountain when the Sioux fan bumped into him!

Thank you!!! You just made me laugh out loud. My almost 15 yr old dog had to be put down today and I've been doing a lot of crying. A good laugh was sorely needed!!!

Thank you!!! You just made me laugh out loud. My almost 15 yr old dog had to be put down today and I've been doing a lot of crying. A good laugh was sorely needed!!!

That really sucks. I hope this weekend helps take your mind off of losing your friend.