SiouxSports.com Forum

2010-2011 Hockey Road Trips...

richthorpe

Just talked to Al Pearson. He has a bus going to Omaha for the Nov. 19-20th series and one to Duluth on New Year's Eve for the Hall of Fame Game.

I went on a couple of Al's Frozen Four trips and had a blast. Do you happen to know how much these trips will cost and whether or not he plans to line up a hotel for everyone?

I went on a couple of Al's Frozen Four trips and had a blast. Do you happen to know how much these trips will cost and whether or not he plans to line up a hotel for everyone?

Sorry I didn't get any details but, being a veteran of many trips, I know he'll have the tickets and hotel rooms booked. You pay the hotel directly and pay Al for the bus and tickets.

Sorry I didn't get any details but, being a veteran of many trips, I know he'll have the tickets and hotel rooms booked. You pay the hotel directly and pay Al for the bus and tickets.

So those must be a lot of fun eh? Can one bring their own beverages to drink on the bus?

• Upvote 1

Bump-

Anyone have Al's number or a way to contact him about the Omaha trip?

Better yet, Anyone know how much it will cost on the bus?

We are going, just trying to figure out whether to drive ourselves or take the bus now.

Isn't it 218-779-5740?

Or at least it was last year. ;)

Still hunting for decently priced Wisconsin tickets in the lower bowl. If anyone could point me in a decent direction, that'd be great. I know a guy pretty well (we'll call him Badger Bob), who knows a guy that has season tickets. "Badger Bob" is pretty convinced that he can get the Sioux/Badger tickets from the guy he knows, but I don't want to wait around in case it never happens.

Who's been to Mankato before? Where do all the Sioux fans stay and where do they go before / after games?

Thanks Nation -

There always seem to be quite a few fans in Sioux jerseys at Mettlers... ;)

I've never stayed anywhere other than that Holiday Inn(?) just on the other side of Mettlers from the arena. Nice walking distance to everything, including the arena. But, when I used to go to Mankato every year (a decade or so ago, now), you used to have book that one early...

The Bemidji Series was wonderful. While the REA is second to none the BREC Sandford Health Center is also awesome. One of my friends just sent me an email to send my money for the Final Five already.

Wow!

I thought the Kiss-Cam was the best I've seen.

And yeah, the BREC is a great facility.

My flight to Maine leaves in less than 5 hours! Staying in Portland tonight, exploring Acadia National Park on Thursday with games to follow Fri/Sat. I'm bring 3 extra Sioux jerseys along for my sister and her family so we'll have 4 more Sioux fans there both nights.

• Upvote 1