SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MSU MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frattin is getting up to speed and it is just a matter of time before the goals start coming. I had forgotten how fast Frattin was and how much of a high pressure game he plays. I think UND missed his speed.

Corbin Knight looked really good tonight and I can see why the scouts and the NHL thought his stock rose. I really like this kid as well. I hope they keep giving him a lot of ice time.

That's the Corban Knight I was kind of hoping for when he came in. I obvious don't expect two-goal games every night, but I expected the guy to create some scoring chances, which he hasn't really done until moving lines. Let's hope he can continue this trend, it will be a huge asset if he can.

That's the Corban Knight I was kind of hoping for when he came in. I obvious don't expect two-goal games every night, but I expected the guy to create some scoring chances, which he hasn't really done until moving lines. Let's hope he can continue this trend, it will be a huge asset if he can.

It won't become a trend, because Knight's out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

It won't become a trend, because Knight's out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Really?! Last night he said he was fine. Bummer!

EDIT: It's official. From the UND Men's Hockey Twitter

Only one change from last night's lineup: Mike Cichy in for Corban Knight. Knight out 4-6 weeks (undisclosed injury).

Really?! Last night he said he was fine. Bummer!

EDIT: It's official. From the UND Men's Hockey Twitter

Well that is depressing, this team is frickin snakebit with injuries.

Law of averages says we get healthy going into the WCHA playoffs, I'm declaring it.

I'm getting really sick of hearing "4-6 weeks"

No doubt.

This team just can't catch a break when it comes to injuries. :lol:

Much like Gregoire said last night, if this team ever gets healthy, they could be scary good. The only question is if that will ever happen...