SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

FYI, I use titantv.com for my direcTV listings online. I had to add the 3 FCS channels manually to my schedule (FCSC which is 617, FCSP, and FCSA which is 623).

623 shows the football game on saturday and the hockey game on sunday, and the Sioux Sports Extra a few times as well.

Looking ahead shows the hockey game on 623 on 10/09, but did not see the game listed on 10/10.

617 shows the Sioux Sports Extra a few times.

So it looks to me so far channel 623 is going to be used most of the time for the games.

nice. thanks for the info.

Flipping back and forth from Charter Cable FCS and FTA, FTA is definitely better quality picture.

showing 84% signal intensity, 76% quality

My FTA picture is great. (Got a 6% jump in quality by a little fine tuning with the hedge clippers.)

is the name FSSN on the FTA? or something else?

Nevermind, found it. Is there a way I can save this to my 'favorites" or something like that?

You can create a favorites group on the traxis, if you want. I don't find it real useful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have it up on my FTA satellite, but my picture quality is not very good. Any help out there please?:(??

Is it pixelating, or what's the proble? Signal should be strong, unless there is rain or dark clouds in your area.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it pixelating, or what's the proble? Signal should be strong, unless there is rain or dark clouds in your area.

I have one of my boxes, Diamond 9000 coming in great. The old Fortec has too bright a picture. Not really sure why. Signal quality on both boxes is 85 and 75, respectively.