SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

A question for anyone, I bought a traxis system from PSB a few years ago and it is all of a sudden not getting any signals on any satellite auto scan.

I replaced the cable and now Im wondering if it is the LNB?

is an LNB something I could buy at wallmart of radio shack. and aslo, do I need a specific kind for FTA ku band?

A question for anyone, I bought a traxis system from PSB a few years ago and it is all of a sudden not getting any signals on any satellite auto scan.

is an LNB something I could buy at wallmart of radio shack. and aslo, do I need a specific kind for FTA ku band?

Did your dish get moved? First I would check to make sure it hasn't moved. Plus another thing is to check is make sure you have the cable going in is in the lnb in. Where are you located?

if you can check your getting voltage at the LNB (LNB is always blamed 1st) you should get 13/18vdc

If not check agaiin at the receiver (Use a small coax) for the above voltage.

If its a motorized system is it moving?

Contact me directly if you need a service call, or call me and I can sometimes get them going over the phone. (Try a hard re-boot) power down and unplug it for a few mins and then plug in and start again)

Pete

651-768-9150

I have both Universal and Standard LNB at www.PSBsatellite.com

In fact make sure your LNB setting is still set for the correct L.O. 10750 for Standard and 9750-10600 for Universal.

Most LNB are Standard.

Not sure what tonights signal is, as I JUST downloaded a new Image (Skin) onto the Dreambox. needless to say the signal looks good and strong as per usual : )

Going to do some recording to hard drive tonight, streaming to phone and or PC/Mac...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As requested a million times (It seems to me) TRAXIS has finally came out with a HD MPEG4 receiver...........at last.

Its called the TRAXIS6000HD

Many people have the Traxis DBS3500 and the previous retired models) and have waited a few years for this receiver to become available. It arrives next week, and ships the same or next day.

It costs just $140 SHIPPED, (to the lower 48 states only)

I will post more info and review here (And on the www.SatellitePlus.US forum) when its available.

(if you have a motorized system and your swapping out the receiver... before disconnecting the old receiver, motor back to your true south position, and only then disconnect the old receiver, and hook up the new receiver.)

OK here are the prices for the TRAXIS DBS6000HD

$140 SHIPPED

------------

Motorized System

SG2100 / Avenger PLL321s-2 / DS2076 Dish

$290 SHIPPED

------------

Fixed System

(As Above, no motor)

$238 SHIPPED

The Avenger PLL LNBF is $22 Shipped

The Traxis6000HD and the new Avenger PLL LNB is $160 shipped, the new LNB is recommended by the manufacturer with the TRAXIS 6000HD

You can order anytime now on www.PSBsatellite.com

And I will ship the moment available : )

Although The Sioux are not HD (Yet, I hope ; ) ) last season we got a few away games in stunning HD. and there are many other feeds in HD free to Air

gift%20box.jpg

The DBS6000HD is scheduled to arrive in the DMSi warehouse on May 25, 2012.

They will be giving a FREE Avenger PLL321S-2 with each pre-order.

PSB Satellite is now taking pre-orders.

This is a good time to place your order.

This offer ENDS when the shipment arrives at their warehouse. Place your orders NOW.

This LNB is valued at $22

Thought I would let the Sioux fans know ; )

• 5 months later...