SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

Feel free to give me a call and we can enter the transponder manually, this will help with the signal quality as Blind/Auto scan stops as soon as it see's a signal. So your Freq. may be off slightly...

651-768-9150

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Feel free to give me a call and we can enter the transponder manually, this will help with the signal quality as Blind/Auto scan stops as soon as it see's a signal. So your Freq. may be off slightly...

huh...must be your receivers because I havent ever seen an issue like that with blind scan. You must have a bad receiver as freq on a blind scan is off by maybe 2 Mhz :(

If he has a 40 quality the signal is there but his dish probably got nudged a little off the arc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another auto scan did not help. This is really a bummer. Anything else I can do?

you have to probably move the dish a little bit. Since you mentioned the same issue yesterday that is probably what I'm thinking.

Is it a fixed dish?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since the game isn't on directv tonight, I had to go out and re-point my FTA dish in the rain. Anyway, I got 65% quality. I was hoping for better but not bad since the weather here is rainy/overcast. However, there is something wrong with the scoreboard. It says that we are losing to Manitoba.

we never did get the satelitte to work, need to get it figured out!!! called Pete everthing was correct, what can it be???

worked yesterday for football, but choppy

Are you motorized, if so, do you get good signal when pointed at other satellites. Sounds like you need to do some fine tuning at the dish and get pointed a bit better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No were not motarized, we live North of Grand Forks, we did call our installer and he wasn't much help, but will call him again this week. We called Pete and we had all our info right. Thanks everyone for the help. We thought we would get it on directv, but it wasn't on there either. It's kind of like the fiaght I'm having with directv and versus. GO SIOUX!!!

No were not motarized, we live North of Grand Forks, we did call our installer and he wasn't much help, but will call him again this week. We called Pete and we had all our info right. Thanks everyone for the help. We thought we would get it on directv, but it wasn't on there either. It's kind of like the fiaght I'm having with directv and versus. GO SIOUX!!!

Sounds like your installer didn't get you pointed accurately. Can you get to your dish easily to peak it yourself?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got the football yesterday around 75%, tonight the hockey was about 69-79%, but then the last few minutes of the game it jumped to 73% Quality.

Yeah, I had the football game at 73%, but last night's hockey game came in around 58%-60%. I figured it was maybe due to a different type of cloud cover (because there was drizzle on Saturday), but after the game the stars were out and the quality was still down in that range. I still had a great picture, though.

Got an email from Dish Network today.......

DISH Network is happy to announce that ESPNU, Channel 141, is now included in your core programming package (ClassicSilver 200).

ESPNU delivers over 550 live events from 27 Division 1 Conferences including the ACC, Big East, Big Ten, Big 12, and SEC. ESPNU provides enhanced coverage of 56 NCAA Championship events, plus original shows like SportsCenterU, Recruiting Insider, Coaches Spotlight, Inside the Polls and Give 'N' Go.

Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer.

Doesn't mean anything now....but come Tournament time, i don't have to switch to the next package up.

Another auto scan did not help. This is really a bummer. Anything else I can do? PSB...help?

Sioux 20007, did you ever get your satellite to work last night? Do you live in ND, we live north of Grand Forks and could not get any signal but it worked Sat. I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble before calling our installer again. Thanks, Kay