SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finley looked awful the entire game. I know he played a lot of minutes this year, but that final goal was completely his fault. Just let the guy go right by you.....cripes.

Yeah Finley did look really sluggish this game. He was a bit sluggish during the Final Five as well. :angry:

Finley looked awful the entire game. I know he played a lot of minutes this year, but that final goal was completely his fault. Just let the guy go right by you.....cripes.

Finley missed half the season with a concussion.....lots of minutes?!

Fire Hakstol!!!!! :p

Better game for the Sioux today than either one last week. I didn't expect them to win, but of course I'm disappointed. Wanted the boys to have a crack at BU. Oh well, getting used to not winning the big one. Perhaps since everyone is stating every year that the "Skate For 8" starts now, we should quit using that, and state something else..."Skate for 8th....Place!" We'd feel much better! :angry: Okay, just trying to stay upbeat, even though our favorite team is out of the tournament.

Let's go Duluth!!!! Make the WCHA proud!!!

Wow. Shocker.....Finley with his head up his asss AGAIN. Perfect end to his career.

Thank goodness he is done!

How in the hell does a guy get that wide open in overtime...Genoway and Finley were horrible today. There is Finley with the forward right by him. At least hook him or something but no he skates right by him. What a joke of a way to end the season. Forwards were good today, defenseman (especially Genoway and Finley) were bad and Eidsness was average at best. Very disappointing end to the season. Three losses in a row in post season. Not exactly peaking at the right time. Hak is a good coach but he is not able to get the team to perform when it counts most.

SOMEONE HERE SHOW A LITTLE CLASS.

The guys have got to feel terrible. They came and played hard today and probably deserved to win, but that's hockey. They probably didn't deserve to get out of last year's regional, and now they're paying the price.

Thanks seniors and congrats on a good season.

Amen! People need to button it and appreciate what this team did this year!

The guys have got to feel terrible. They came and played hard today and probably deserved to win, but that's hockey. They probably didn't deserve to get out of last year's regional, and now they're paying the price.

And you should stop with the "duckies and bunnies" preaching from the pulpit. There is nothing unclassy about constructive criticism of your team's performance. It goes with the territory when you put on that Fighting Sioux jersey. The players accept that. The coaches accept that. It's time you accept that.

No one on here is going to stop being a fan of the program over any loss or bad performance. I'll be back at The Ralph next year like always. And we'll have a darn good team with the young talent we have coming back.

End Rant.

Amen to that. The constant bitching an moaning on this board is laughable. All these guys played hard. Thanks to all the seniors for four great years. You will all be missed and best of luck to all of of them. They respresented UND with dignity and class. A number of posters on this board need to seriously get a life. It is only a game and NO ONE feels worse then the guys who actually played in it.

Exactly people need to quit thinking Chay is good and Finely played awful, thank god he is a senior. Terrible coaching by Hak to keep playing these two all night when they were a minus 5 at least, unreal, way to !@#$ the bed guys!

I think the other four blue liners might get a little tired with Finley and Genoway riding the pine.

And you should stop with the "duckies and bunnies" preaching from the pulpit. There is nothing unclassy about constructive criticism of your team's performance. It goes with the territory when you put on that Fighting Sioux jersey. The players accept that. The coaches accept that. It's time you accept that.

No one on here is going to stop being a fan of the program over any loss or bad performance. I'll be back at The Ralph next year like always. And we'll have a darn good team with the young talent we have coming back.

End Rant.

constructive? Really?

Amen to that. The constant bitching an moaning on this board is laughable. All these guys played hard. Thanks to all the seniors for four great years. You will all be missed and best of luck to all of of them. They respresented UND with dignity and class. A number of posters on this board need to seriously get a life. It is only a game and NO ONE feels worse then the guys who actually played in it.

Isn't that what a discussion board is about? WTF are we supposed to be happy that we just pissed a game away and the season is over. A lot of us spend a lot of money following this team and have a right to rant all we want.

End Rant.

I will note "constructive" criticism when I see it. So far I have not.