SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Well, I totally called this one a tie before the game! Wish I was wrong, because now the best UND can do vs MT is 1-1-1 this year. And that is IF they can win tomorrow. This against a team that has won only 5 games. UND continues to struggle against teams they should beat.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I totally called this one a tie before the game! Wish I was wrong, because now the best UND can do vs MT is 1-1-1 this year. And that is IF they can win tomorrow. This against a team that has won only 5 games. UND continues to struggle against teams they should beat.

But games are not played on paper! :)

In a way playing MN last week was bad preparation for this week against Tech. Tech is used to being overmatched so they play hard through it. MN was so shocked at being outplayed that they pretty much gave up. Even so, the Sioux played well enough to win tonight, but just didn't. People who praise them for their fine play last week then rip them for the result tonight, even though they played hard and well ... it seems like misplaced criticism.

This just in from the Bureau of the Obvious:

Apoint is a point, but it's only half as good as 2 points

:) And at 1-13-3 in WCHA play MTU really is the 4th best team in the league...just few bad bounces along the way though.

In a way playing MN last week was bad preparation for this week against Tech. Tech is used to being overmatched so they play hard through it. MN was so shocked at being outplayed that they pretty much gave up. Even so, the Sioux played well enough to win tonight, but just didn't. People who praise them for their fine play last week then rip them for the result tonight, even though they played hard and well ... it seems like misplaced criticism.

its not a misplaced criticism....you want to be a top 3 team then you need to show up and play against one of the worst teams in the country...

"couldn't buy a bounce" didn't play a full 60

Hak sounds plenty PO'd

He should be! When you have a team that CAN'T score down 2, you should win that game. Will look for better reults tomorrow I hope.