SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

not sure on this call up. usually its because of 1 d man going down and needing a 7th guy in case of anything else going wrong. at least hes always the first guy called up.

Does Tampa Bay pay for the wear and tear on his suitcases? How about his hotel rooms and airfare?

Does Tampa Bay pay for the wear and tear on his suitcases? How about his hotel rooms and airfare?

:ohmy: im sure matt doesnt mind getting a pro rated check for even a day up in the nhl compared to a week or 3 in the ahl as im assuming hes on a 2 way contract. maybe not though. i bet next year he cracks the top 6 as a d man and stays up for a while. the player whos really stuck is matt jones in phx as he signed a 2 year deal and thought he had a solid shot and david hale took that spot in a way. jones can play in the nhl and has shown that but its a numbers game in his situation

Zajac gets his 10th goal of the season in tonight's Devils/Rangers game. Parise gets an assist, which his 200th point in the NHL.

Parise adds a goal (19th of season) in the game. Zajac his 2nd assist tonight. 3 point night thus far for Travis.

You must have found some hockey somewhere in Georgia tonight? :D

I didn't know that Parise had 200 for his career.

Last night my wife and I got a chance to see two former Sioux in action. The Kings with Matt Greene and Phoenix were playing here in AZ. Got to see Porter in action too. Between periods we met Hale who didn't dress for the game that night. I'll post some photos of the game when I get back to MN. We wore our Sioux jackets and got lots of praise from many people here in AZ country.

Last night my wife and I got a chance to see two former Sioux in action. The Kings with Matt Greene and Phoenix were playing here in AZ. Got to see Porter in action too. Between periods we met Hale who didn't dress for the game that night. I'll post some photos of the game when I get back to MN. We wore our Sioux jackets and got lots of praise from many people here in AZ country.

Porter?

I think Oshie is still hurt.

I talked with some blues fans and they said he has begun taking full practices and is due to start playing again at the beginning of the week, which I guess would be their game vs. New Jersey on the 30th. Hopefully that sticks and he will be on the ice in Raleigh come the night of the 2nd.

Porter?

I believe he is referring to Kevin Porter, former Michigan player who we saw last year in the playoffs, if my memory serves me correctly.

I've added a photo I took on Dec. 27th of the Kings-Coyotes game held in AZ. Was able to get this shot of Porter and Greene in the same frame.

LINK

sorry but thats kevin porter from michigan. last years hobey baker award winner. not chris porter. chris plays for the blues organization :sad: nice shot of greener though