SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Did anyone see Brian Engblom in the 2nd intermission of the Detroit and Colorado game? He was talking about fighting in hockey, using Toronto and Edmonton (I think those 2) as an example. He was quite animated, and even stood up on the set to demonstrate. The guy next to him thought he was going to bop someone! ???

I hope Lucia and Gwoz were watching!

EDIT: I think it was in the 1st intermission.

Yeah, I saw that. The other guy sitting next to him even had to move away, like he was afraid or something.

Towes and the Hawks vs. Wild right now on Fox Sports North. They had a nice feature on Toews during the pre-game.

Same one that Vs. had one after their game on Monday night. Sounded like a different voice over, but said all the same words.

Same one that Vs. had one after their game on Monday night. Sounded like a different voice over, but said all the same words.

Who else is watching the game right now? And tell me who was the dumb butt who talked about how Goodfellas is the best Chicago movie ever, this guy needs to brush up on his geography before they put that joker back on TV. Also for the record Blues Brothers is the best Chicago movie of all time.

And Seabrook just won that fight, Go Hawks!!

Parise had a goal tonight in the Devils win and Travis is interviewed on the Devils website.

http://downloads.devils.nhl.com/audio/zajac021908.wma

Parise's goal was awesome just to watch him slip-n-slide into the end boards in celebration. ???

ec1ea91057327530c3018cd4c8117b29-getty-76074426bb007_san_jose_shar.jpg

Having the ref signaling Goal really makes the picture :D

But that interview with Travis is the most awkward thing I've ever heard, especially when he talks about being a late bloomer. "Ahh, well . . . uhhh, you know, and uhh, oh, you know. . . " You can feel his embarrassment.

Bayda has an assist which makes it a goal and an assist, +3, 5 shots on goal and 2 hits. Having a nice night.

Commy just got in a fight - missed most of it, but the anouncers and especially the team thought it was a pretty good one.

Here is the Commy fight against the league leader in fights, Jared Boll. One of Finley's 11 fights in juniors was against Jared Boll also.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/41528

Not too big of news to see a goaltender get an assist, but he got it because he made a pad save with a big rebound, to set up Zajac with the puck, who made the pass to Parise.

Parise is really having a great year. The Devils are lucky they locked him up long term when they did.