SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

That's correct. Bruins, Flyers and Rangers were all very physical against the Devils and completely dominated the game. Devils almost beat the Blackhawks and Hurricanes, but lost close ones. Games become much more physical once playoffs start, and the Devils will be in a world of hurt when that happens. I want to see Parise and Zajac win a cup, but with this current makeup, they don't stand a chance.

The Bruins have gotten it back together and are taking the man hard.

Lucic was a monster the other night against Philly.

St.Louis fans are getting these shirts made for the playoff run.

671gdw.jpg

also, here's their definition of being "Oshied" :lol:

Oshied

Three entries found.

Main entry: Oshie

Function: Transitive verb

Inflected forms: Oshied, Oshieing

1. to destroy obstacles with reckless abandon (see: Rick Nash).

example: In one episode of Mythhbusters, the hosts totally oshied a cement truck using C-4.

2. to overcome insurmountable odds by sheer will alone.

example: Whether you agree with Barack Obama's politics or not, no one can deny he oshied his way to the presidency.

3. to steal the heart of a young woman in the greater St. Louis area.

example: My girlfriend confessed to me that my best friend had oshied her.

For those of you who are interested, the 'Oshied' shirts are now available to order online. Its a shirt company based in St. Louis, so I have no idea about their reputation, but I figured at least a few of you would be interested enough to give it a try.

http://www.rinawear.com/

im gona grab one. it looks like you can et them in any color combo i think, green and white would be sweet

Is it any wonder the DOT line was so dominant?? Man I sure wish we could have hung that banner with those guys. That has to be one of the best lines in Sioux hockey history. Although it is hard to put them ahead of Goren Ulmer and Bayda since they brought home the hardware!

Is it any wonder the DOT line was so dominant?? Man I sure wish we could have hung that banner with those guys. That has to be one of the best lines in Sioux hockey history. Although it is hard to put them ahead of Goren Ulmer and Bayda since they brought home the hardware!

The Hrkac line from '87 has to be the best of all time.

Hrkac was great but he will not hold a candle to Toews and Oshie when it comes to NHL stats obviously. Good for him to still be playing though.

A recent story I read on Hrkac said maturity was an issue for him during his first bit with St. Louis, and hinted that he liked to spend his time partying. If Toews and Oshie can avoid the distractions that can ruin sudden fame I agree with you.

A recent story I read on Hrkac said maturity was an issue for him during his first bit with St. Louis, and hinted that he liked to spend his time partying. If Toews and Oshie can avoid the distractions that can ruin sudden fame I agree with you.

I think Tony Hrkac in his prime in today's NHL would have made him a very very rich man.