SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I wanted UM to win this one. I simply cannot stand BC. I'll be cheering for Miami tomorrow. Wow, could well be three CCHA at the Frozen Four. So much for WCHA dominance in this years tourney. That's OK. I only care about one WCHA school anyway and they're playing tomorrow.

Actually I wanted UM to win this one. I simply cannot stand BC. I'll be cheering for Miami tomorrow. Wow, could well be three CCHA at the Frozen Four. So much for WCHA dominance in this years tourney. That's OK. I only care about one WCHA school anyway and they're playing tomorrow.

Miami is going to be hard pressed to hang with B.C.

The Arrogant Ones are about to start the 3rd Period vs. The Arrogant Ones.

2-1 Arrogance leads.

This is my favorite post of the evening. Well, at least up until I posted this. :ohmy:

Gophers look gassed late in this game. Darn, just when it took all day for me to prepare to cheer dispassionately for them.

Go Miami.

taz

This is my favorite post of the evening. Well, at least up until I posted this. :ohmy:

Gophers look gassed late in this game. Darn, just when it took all day for me to prepare to cheer dispassionately for them.

Go Miami.

taz

It's depressing Im sure. Before the game the Gophers looked to Kangas and said "You got us, dude." Unfortunately, and as usual, Kangas is the only Gopher that came to play. He could do nothing to stop any of the goals he gave up. He simply had nothing in front of him but BC jerseys even if there was only one BC jersey surrounded by FOUR Gopher jerseys (4th goal).

I would have liked Minnesota to win thinking more about it, but I guess I'll have to root for the highest ranked cupcake in recent history... Go Miami.

I think it makes perfect sense. If the refs screw up, then it should go back to where it is supposed to be.

I agree the time should be put back, but why do they allow play to continue for so long? Can you imagine if the game had ended like Melrose was talking about. Refs blow the whistle on delayed penalties to stop play. I can see why they'd want to continue play to see if Minnesota puts the rebound in, but if the goal light comes on, why not just blow the whistle when BC touches the puck next in that situation. That makes more sense than having teams play over 3 minutes of worthless hockey.

Go Miami.

taz

Thanks Taz.

Gophers do look gassed. But they have the high-pressure forecheck DOWN this last month.