SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami dominating the early going. RedHawks 22-0 this season when scoring first.

Well, that's against the likes of the Alaska-Fairbanks and the Western Michigans of the world, we'll see though the CCHA will have more frozen 4 participants than the WCHA

I don't like that call. Melrose is making a good point - the taller player gets called for a crosscheck against the shorter player.

BC power play. As coaches often say, hits like that are the penalties the guys love to kill off.

I'm ok with the call. It seemed like he brought his arms up a little bit, which put the stick right at the other guys neck. It's just not a safe hit.

He's growing it out for a kid that has cancer and will be donating it to him after his final game. Locks of love I believe it's called.

Great Cause. Ugly Look. Good for him though... I can see Finley grabbing those locks and pulling him around the rink by the hair ;)

This SopCast is great! How's the saying go, necessity is the mother of invention? Redfrog is owed a LOT of beers from many of us cable handicapped Sioux fans. Redfrog, anyone tried tinkering around with the settings to see if we could sharpen up the picture at all? It's O.K. in the small screen, but in full screen the it gets kind of fuzzy. And seeing all of the buttons I'm tempted, but don't want to screw anything up in fear of not being able to get the picture back for the REAL game tonight.

Any help appreciated!