SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the crew was talking about the Tuba "guy" in the BC pep band. They made a reference that "he" was a defensive defenseman. IT WAS A GIRL. They have to be drunk or blind. I feel horrible for her, I certainly hope she never becomes aware of the comments from the peanut gallery. Another lesson in being careful with what you say.

BC looks like their in typical national tournament form once again. They are looking really good but one thing not going for them is their goalie. He's definitely not a Cory Schneider and Muse gives up a lot of juicy rebounds which could potentially starting costing the team.

I hate Minnesota and BC but I like the prospect of seeing BC again possibly in the Frozen Four(that is if we are able to put up in a good game and take care of business against Wisconsin). We have to get our revenge at some point....right? :D:ohmy:

How old did it get hearing about the U of MN's early departures!? That is what happens in the WCHA. Even Mankato lost some guys early...granted, none of them just quit on the team in the middle of the season. (zing)

THe last 4 years, the number of early departures is even for UND vs MN. Long list for both. Lucia seems surprised. Hakstol doesn't.