How about EIGHT

image.jpeg.0803c1c2a44be984bd9cfab8d70cf454.jpeg

All in the upper level of Div I

Smh, I’m embarrassed for you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Have a seat while you look those over.

20170922_204508.jpg

I think the Fighting Sioux went the way of the UND wrestling, tennis, golf, etc teams.  

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with - P'Hawkers, 2017

43 minutes ago, TX Bison said:

I think the Fighting Sioux went the way of the UND wrestling, tennis, golf, etc teams.  

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with - P'Hawkers, 2017

Hey now...we still have golf, and tennis. For now.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, TX Bison said:

The Nickel, sure.  That stings.  I would fight my mother to get that back but leave fake sports out of it!

That Nickle needs to go on display somewhere. Too bad  it's come to what it has.

Two days ago there were posts on this thread speculating that LakesBison on SiouxSports = El_Chapo on Bisonville. Agree?

Two days later there's a post on here speculating that TX Bison on SiouxSports = BoerneBison on Bisonville.  You agree?

Talked with you last couple days over there. Remember you telling me "You're right". Texas  .... No fake sports over here. 

Tickle of schadenfreude every once in a while!  Have a great day, again. 

10 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That Nickle needs to go on display somewhere. Too bad  it's come to what it has.

It'll be making it's way to the Heritage Center in Bismarck within the next few years.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, 77iceman said:

Whenever someone starts arguing UND and NDSU football, why does some UND fan always start talking about hockey trophies?

Here is the answer to your question:

On 10/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, TX Bison said:

The Nickel, sure.  That stings.  I would fight my mother to get that back but leave fake sports out of it!

As long as FU fans keep spewing garbage like that, I will continue throwing D-I hockey in their faces. They could establish their own program and eventually have success with it, but they are too afraid of us. #thetruthhurts #inconvenienttruths

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Here is the answer to your question:

As long as FU fans keep spewing garbage like that, I will continue throwing D-I hockey in their faces. They could establish their own program and eventually have success with it, but they are too afraid of us. #thetruthhurts #inconvenienttruths

Lol what would you say if some NDSU or Minnesota dude brought up wrestling titles?

Same concept. 

9 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol what would you say if some NDSU or Minnesota dude brought up wrestling titles?

Same concept. 

How many people even follow college wrestling?

And I was responding to the comment referring to hockey as a "fake sport". It is not and I think you know that.

Next question.

9 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

How many people even follow college wrestling?

And I was responding to the comment referring to hockey as a "fake sport". It is not and I think you know that.

Next question.

750,000 people watched the championship round on ESPN.... or 300,000 more than watched DU win their championship in hockey last season.

Niche sports my man.  

I'm guessing his "fake" comment refers to the perception of non-football/basketball sports at most schools take a backseat. But you already knew that. 

35 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Same concept. 

Nope.

A Division 1 wrestling title and a Division 1 hockey title are given to the best college team in the country. You have 129 teams fighting for a Top division title in football and UND and NDSU are essentially playing for 130th place. I am fine with our football team competing in that division but many bison fans seem to lose sight of that FACT.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

It'll be making it's way to the Heritage Center in Bismarck within the next few years.

The NICKEL doesn't belong in Bismarck, It belongs on 1 of the U's campuses. I think they should play for it one more time down the road, maybe in 2020 the next conference game, winner gets to put it on their campus as a display forever.