SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

^ This, if you're expecting Rocco to turn into Oshie or Frattin and take over a game physically and otherwise you're going to be sorely disappointed. He needs other players to feed off of like Drake.

Caggs had his most productive weekend in awhile off Roccos line. This season is starting to get confusing.

I agree with you fully... and this very thread is one of the main reasons I don't visit this forum anymore... To believe we have fans that act like this when we get a loss is unreal.. Those people give me the feeling an arrogant gophers fan would and I'd just rather avoid those types of people.. Last night was a tough loss I get that, we played very poorly and it was often hard to watch.. but sure enough, come to siouxsports and this is the top thread. A bunch of NHL coaches hidden behind sioux related usernames show up and start in.

This thread was started by Goon in total jest 77 pages ago after the then-latest worst Sioux loss ever. Most of us don't jump off a bridge after nights like last night. I think you're mistaking some thick sarcasm from some posters (myself included) as being serious.

Archibald said. “Blais kept saying no to the ref and got tossed for that. If he’s going to do stuff like that for us, we’re going to battle for him any day.”

where has a hak player said that

Before you go there -- stop! If you think the players aren't behind Hak, you're crazy.

North Dakota where good players go to get worse

You must be the moron sitting behind me Friday night? Quotes I heard...

"Brock Nelson is a terrible hockey player"

"Zach Parise is overrated"

"We need Blais back, Hak is awful"

I wish the best of the best people like you would join the team to save it!

PLEASE!

Everyone knows what you write is worthless, bbut ccan yyou sstop uusing ttwo lletters aat tthe sstart oof yyour wwords?

Go check out the volleyball thread - apparently gfhockey left the first impression of what Sioux fans are like on the new coach yesterday.

I'm assuming he'll announce his immediate resignation by 9:00am tomorrow morning.

• Upvote 1

Don't care who the head coach is just want them to play a different style , dump and chase and the grinding it out is not very enjoying to watch.

1. this team isn't skilled enough to carry the puck in like in years past. 2. UNO stacked guys at the blueline forcing them to dump. UNO had a plethora of odd man rushes from turning UND over just inside the blueline.