SiouxSports.com Forum

14 y/o Sioux Fan diagnosed with leukemia

Bob in Wisconsin

While watching high school hockey on FSN (Maple Grove vs. Blaine) they told the story of this 14 y/o hockey player who was diagnosed with leukemia over the holidays. He's a huge Sioux fan, and I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, so I thought I'd post it here in case you want to send him an email or something. His birthday was yesterday.

website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nickosseo11

email cl.cherekos@comcast.net

10ac1cd211746770f007460.jpg

Maybe we should see if we can get a bounch of people to pitch in and set him up with a FTA satellite system so he can watch the Sioux play while he recovers. We could talk to the fella that does the Sioux systems in MSP that posts here all the time.

I'd chip in??

Maybe we should see if we can get a bounch of people to pitch in and set him up with a FTA satellite system so he can watch the Sioux play while he recovers. We could talk to the fella that does the Sioux systems in MSP that posts here all the time.

I'd chip in??

Great idea. Count me in...

Yah, I'm clueless when it comes to satellites, but I'll find someone that does know. I have an email out, I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks for the work on this Bob.

I'm in.

Isn't Iceberg the satellite brainiac in the MSP area?

EDIT: Looking back in the threads, I see that Psb is a licensed satellite installer in the MSP area.