SiouxSports.com Forum

UND's next Athletic Director

so.cal.sioux

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would delay the renewal of the Bison-Sioux rivalry a minumum of 10 years.

How would you give serious consideration to an anti D1 move candidate. I can't see him being a finalist.

can you blame him for being anti d 1? he couldnt win the dac the last 2-3 years.

can you blame him for being anti d 1? he couldnt win the dac the last 2-3 years.

We got that Dac 10 problem now figured out, it would be nice to win a game against the NCC or even the NSIC....?

Rich would certainly be a improvement over the last AD, Maybe someone should do some research on his coaching hires, and let me know in what year our overall record in these sports we can expect to win more games then we lose......?

We got that Dac 10 problem now figured out, it would be nice to win a game against the NCC or even the NSIC....?

Rich would certainly be a improvement over the last AD, Maybe someone should do some research on his coaching hires, and let me know in what year our overall record in these sports we can expect to win more games then we lose......?

Agreed.

I think the gentleman from Or St should be our #1 right now.

I thought it was yesterday (Feb 7). The date sticks because is was a two days after a Board of Ed meeting to offer the UND president job (Feb 5).

I did not think it mattered when you applied, doesn't the New President go to the frozen four after all applicants have been interviewed, and then we find someone new and hire him..... :lol: .....or her (sorry)