SiouxSports.com Forum

Let the countdown begin!

darell1976

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Just Mallards I don't relate to them being fighters

Ok, I will help with the visualization; your shooting a duck, you know your hitting it (damn steel shot), feather are coming off the bird and it keeps flying, that in my opinion is a fighter. The fight that ensues is keeping your dog convinced that he isn't going to be retrieving it. That is also a fight... :silly:

I thought we were the peace garden state

It's settled then. We could be the fighting gardeners. Our mascot could have a ferocious looking set of gardening gloves on with a very intimidating looking watering bucket. Of course the mascot could be depicted as having a scowl on his/her face as if to say, "Hey you kids stay off my lawn!"

It's settled then. We could be the fighting gardeners. Our mascot could have a ferocious looking set of gardening gloves on with a very intimidating looking watering bucket. Of course the mascot could be depicted as having a scowl on his/her face as if to say, "Hey you kids stay off my lawn!"

The end of a garden weasel would be the logo.

garden%20weasel.jpg

Only if the gloves have really big, garish flowers, and the gardner has a straw wide brim hat. And maybe some of those ugly-ass Crocs shoes too ... in red. :lol::ohmy:

Better idea, UND should adopt the Flying Spaghetti Monster as it's logo and name.

<a href="http://www.venganza.org/" target="_blank">http://www.venganza.org/</a>

Yeah, nothing better than being Atheists! We could have Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens as our mascot! Yippeee!! We could just sit around and reason and act all intellectual and superior to everyone else! :ohmy:

Yeah, nothing better than being Atheists! We could have Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens as our mascot! Yippeee!! We could just sit around and reason and act all intellectual and superior to everyone else! :ohmy:

I guess we can't use it, someone is already offended!