SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison win

superdupersioux

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predicted the Bison would pound it at 'em and the Gophers would spread and chuck it around and it'd be a wide-open shootout.

I guess Goldie didn't get the memo.

How bad are the Goldies?

NDSU's Massey Strength of Schedule going into the weekend was 174. What'll it be Monday?

That's what I think too, but don't try telling that to Bison fans. They want to believe that what they've done over the past few years is something special that we can't duplicate.

The truth is that it isn't the Bison method either. They brought in outside help that had done it before and followed their advice. Nothing wrong with that, but the credit for their successful transition is only that the Bison followed good advice.

That's what I think too, but don't try telling that to Bison fans. They want to believe that what they've done over the past few years is something special that we can't duplicate.

It is pretty special, but it can be duplicated or something very similar can occur anyway. No Gopher/Sioux football game for us.

As long as you have a coach who will do it the right way, you'll have no problem making the transition. The Sioux definately have that coach, so you won't have a problem. It's not just a good win for the Bison, its good for the Sioux as well. The Sioux definately have Bison fans respect and for those who don't think the Sioux would have an amazing battle with NDSU, they are just crazy.

I'd also like to offer congrats to NDSU for the win. Like PCM said the score didn't reflect the game last year and this year was a little bit of redemption for them.

The Bison proved that they are a much better football team than Minnesota, who is hands down one of the worst DI teams in the land. The gophers should be 0-8 as they should have lost that OT game to Miami of Ohio or whoever it was they beat in OT. Tim Brewster might as well be a used car salesman. I don't think he'll win any recruiting battles after this one.

Congrats again to NDSU, although you guys should have won by three touchdowns... :silly:

friggin Bison will schedule anyone so they don't have to play the Sioux! I don't know why they are getting so excited about beating Minnesota; almost everybody the Goofs play scores 30+ points and walks away with the W...

Buck the Fison! Go Sioux!

I would like to thank all the UND fans that were at the game cheering on NDSU. I hope that you did not have to deal with too many drunk Bison fans making rude comments. I and my family appreciate you being there along with us. May your transition go well.

Maybe once all sides are ready to play nice (that includes all the fans) the games between our schools can resume.