SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the first thing I mentioned to Mr. Siouxmama. Hasn't outgrown his college goal celebrations. :D

Thats a legend pass right there. Meaning, 'a future legend.' He keeps this up hes on route for an amazing career. He knows where to be, when to be there, and has a constant smell for the puck.

And I do agree, what a weak reaction by Vanek not to even recognize that the pass was twice as pretty as his goal was. seive seive seive.

And as the announcers put it game one, "NORTH DAKOTA POWER HOUSE!"

Devils beat Ottawa 3-2 in double overtime... they scored 1:55 in... I believe Zajac gets the assist on the game winner... brokeup a pass in his own end and passed it up ice to his teammate who got behind both the defenders and beat the goalie to score

Devils win 3-2 in the 2nd OT tonight. Jamie Langenbrunner (sp?) with the goal and ZPar with the wild jump into his arms to celebrate after Langenbrunner missed Zajac trying to hug him.

I wanna hug you, but you won't let me

capt.370ef79cb8fd4feabbfbeb6470d90229.senators_devils_hockey_era106.jpg

There's a postgame interview with Travis in the multimedia section of the Devils MSG page

Also an old interview with Zach if you scroll down . . . he explains why he looked like an idiot during a game in the Tampa series.

I wanna hug you, but you won't let me

capt.370ef79cb8fd4feabbfbeb6470d90229.senators_devils_hockey_era106.jpg

There's a postgame interview with Travis in the multimedia section of the Devils MSG page

Also an old interview with Zach if you scroll down . . . he explains why he looked like an idiot during a game in the Tampa series.

In the Madden clip he calls out Travis and Zach along with Langenbrunner as doing a great job in the game.

Rangers win, don't worry the Sabres will still close them out.

I don't know.... If the Sabres play like they did today in regulation, I'm thinking the Rangers will advance.

Their passing was atrocious for most of the third period. Their powerplay was even worse up until the goal.

Then again, with how crappy the Sabres were playing on the power play, I was equally unimpressed that the Rangers didn't try to go for a shortie given that they could basically do whatever they wanted with the puck in their defensive zone and most of the neutral zone.

Que Sera Sera.

I hope the Sabres finish up the Rangers (sorry PCM), but they won't do it if they play like they did in the third period.

I agree with Sioux fan in Denver. IF I was working in the war room in Toronto that would be a goal.

Guaranteeee a goal there, bad call! The puck needed to go about 1/4 of an inch to cross the line in view of the camera but then the pad came in to block the view. But you could still tell the puck was moving towards the net for a fraction of a second before the pad connected with the puck, plenty of time to move that 1/4 inch and then some. Granted you couldnt see white ice before the pad entered but still its an easy call to make under review. That cheap ass rink couldn't afford a camera on the corners of the rink like most do? :silly: