SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

looks like we have 4 for sure former sioux in the playoffs, 5 if stafford is up with the sabres which i think he will be. i will have to say go devils!!

EAST

buffalo (1) vs ny islanders (8)

buf - drew stafford (if hes up with them), nyi - jason blake

new jersey (2) vs tampa bay (7)

nj - zach parise, travis zajac

atlanta (3) vs ny rangers (6)

ottawa (4) vs pittsburgh (5)

WEST

detroit (1) vs calgary (8)

calg - david hale

anaheim (2) vs minnesota (7)

vancouver (3) vs dallas (6)

nashville (4) vs san jose (5)

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Wild!!! But New Jersey will probably win it all.

As much as I want them to win it all, I don't see New Jersey getting past the 2nd round. Any time the Devils have played a physical team this year, they struggled to stay in the game. In the playoffs, the game gets more physical. Tampa Bay has also had their way with the Devils this year, and they match up in the first round. My prediction....if the Devils some how get past the first round, they won't make it past the 2nd round. Buffalo vs San Jose in the finals.

As much as I want them to win it all, I don't see New Jersey getting past the 2nd round. Any time the Devils have played a physical team this year, they struggled to stay in the game. In the playoffs, the game gets more physical. Tampa Bay has also had their way with the Devils this year, and they match up in the first round. My prediction....if the Devils some how get past the first round, they won't make it past the 2nd round. Buffalo vs San Jose in the finals.

The Devils had a run of bad luck with injuries to Gionta, Madden and Elias and they are the type of injuries that reapear quickly in tough playoff hockey. Are all these guys 100%, I guess we won't know until the heat really gets turned up in the playoffs. ZPar, Zajac and Marty B have been their iron men, but won't be able to do it all if the injury bug comes back to haunt them.

I have to agree with you on the Sabes in the east. A lot of fire power up front and great balance on D and in net. I'll disagree with you on the Western Conf. I say it'll be the Preds; as long as Foresberg stays healthy.

is there an NHL braket anywhere? I made one but....I cant find out there

Not sure if you'll find a true "bracket" for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, because after each round the teams are reorganized according to what seed the remaining teams are.

Its been a great game. Dallas has looked very strong ever since giving up that fourth goal in the third period. I look for them to end this game early in the third OT.

I feel better, knowing there's other lunatics staying up glued to the TV. Dallas does look good - including that one-timer by Barnes that almost ended it.

I feel better, knowing there's other lunatics staying up glued to the TV. Dallas does look good - including that one-timer by Barnes that almost ended it.

I'd be done, but I have it in HD. Some of those defensemen are going to have logged an hour of ice time.

Heading to Triple Overtime! Is there anything better than playoff hockey?

One of the best hockey games I've ever seen on TV. Unreal. 4 OTs and Luongo making 72 saves. Turco was no slouch either, he came up huge for Dallas many times. The Sendin brothers hooking up on a beauty to end it was icing on the cake for the Canucks fans that toughed out a long night, but I bet everyone of them is at work today a little tired, but probably pretty happy.

The Sendin brothers hooking up on a beauty to end it was icing on the cake for the Canucks fans that toughed out a long night, but I bet everyone of them is at work today a little tired, but probably pretty happy.

Nevermind the Canuck fans toughing out a long night at General Motors place, I give them kudos for watching their team play the past several years while wearing those ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE jerseys! UGH.

Let's Go Red Wings!