SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that surprising, as I always had you pegged as being somewhat old-school. How do you feel about the yellow jerseys worn by the Minnesota Gophers and Michigan Wolverines? Personally, I don't like any yellow jerseys.

I am pretty old-school. Since the yellow Canucks jersey was around prior to the white, wouldn't that make me old-school?

Penguins3.gif

The yellow Penguins jersey is a thing of beauty. I also happen to like Michigan's yellow and even Minnesota's compared to the whites.

The problem with the Whalers was that they played in a mall and no one wen to the games unless it was the Bruins and Whalers.

I always thtought they had cool uniforms though.

Not to mention, one of the coolest logos ever...

Hartfordwhalerslogo.jpg

...the "W" with the tail and the "H" for Hartford in the grey? Brilliant!

Some history on the Whalers for those of you who are interested...

Whalers History

Drew with a goal with 15.9 seconds left. an empty netter. the annoucers on versus said that only Jordan Staal has a better shooting or goal (one of those two) percentage of the rookies. I think that it was shooting but now I am not so sure. I can't type and listen at the same time.

For those of you not watching the game, it was very similar to a play Drew had here (pretty sure it was him) where he is on a breakaway towards an empty net and while in the process of shooting gets dragged down for what would appear to be a penalty shot, but since there wouldn't have been a goalie he would have been given the goal anyway... but he got it in the net anyway.... if that makes any sense.

Looking at the stats (not watching on tv) it is not going well for the Devils... they've allowed four goals on nine shots and are losing 0-4 approaching the end of the first period....

EDIT: Apparently I just needed to be more patient... see below :D

Looking at the stats (not watching on tv) it is not going well for the Devils... they've allowed four goals on nine shots and are losing 0-4 approaching the end of the first period....

Yes but Travis scored . . . it's the bright spot of my day right now . . . 4 - 1 Ottawa

It's Travis' first of the Playoffs . . . Parise with the secondary assist

Devils are definitly coming back.... cut the lead down to 3-4

Goals by Zajac, Gomez, Greene

Man, these Devils, are just so boring :D

Parise picks up a 2nd assist for the night on the 3rd goal

STAFFORD!!!! with the between the legs pass to Vanek for the go-ahead goal!

That's highlight reel stuff.

3-2 sabres, 10: left

Awesome pass!! And, opposite of Parise/Zajac, Vanek raises his arms and goes to the glass, not even acknowledging the great pass from Stafford.