SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. I might have written five papers total for my college career. Whatever you're majoring in....I'm glad I didn't.

Haha... I'm actually aviation.... I've got four critiques to write for Managerial Concepts, the final section of a group project and a speaker review for General Aviation Operations, then two papers for Contemporary Moral Issues.... not a lot of fun... perhaps I should have done something yesterday other than making smores and playing football

But back to hockey.... Let's go Devils!

Haha... I'm actually aviation.... I've got four critiques to write for Managerial Concepts, the final section of a group project and a speaker review for General Aviation Operations, then two papers for Contemporary Moral Issues.... not a lot of fun... perhaps I should have done something yesterday other than making smores and playing football

But back to hockey.... Let's go Devils!

I was a student a LONG time ago, but with the internet age, I'm guessing I wouldv'e Wikepedia'd the subjects, wordsmithed it, and called it good to go and headed for Whitey's for the Sunday special. Don't follow this advice. :)

I just wanna say that the Canucks/Stars series has been the most boring. Ever. Can it be over yet???

And the Canucks really have to do something about that lame-o sweater/logo thing. Yeech.

I noticed the Canucks jerseys at the beginning of the game and was confused because their other jerseys don't look that bad. And my god is this game like watching a badgers game at the end of this year! I don't pay attention for awhile and look up to find that I missed nothing.

I noticed the Canucks jerseys at the beginning of the game and was confused because their other jerseys don't look that bad. And my god is this game like watching a badgers game at the end of this year! I don't pay attention for awhile and look up to find that I missed nothing.

The CanadiEn just told me that is their original logo or something. It needs to go away. Though he also said the Canucks have never really had a decent jersey.

The CanadiEn just told me that is their original logo or something. It needs to go away. Though he also said the Canucks have never really had a decent jersey.

i guess i was thinking of the ones that they wore on Saturday with the logo that you see all the time. They are white and have a blue? stripe at the bottom.

Orca Bay sells 50% of team

Orca Bay sells the other 50%

Actually you might see that logo more because I have heard that the Canucks had been sold. The killer whales C's are part of their company logo of Orca Bay that sold the rest of the team on November 8, 2006.

Orca Bay sells 50% of team

Orca Bay sells the other 50%

Actually you might see that logo more because I have heard that the Canucks had been sold. The killer whales C's are part of their company logo of Orca Bay that sold the rest of the team on November 8, 2006.

The original logo of the Canucks was Johnny Canuck, as seen here on the mask of Roberto Luongo.

luongo_vintage.jpg

Canucks1.gif

1970's Canucks...

Canucks7.gif

1979 to early 1980's Canucks...contrary to popular belief, the "V" did not stand for "Vancouver", it stood for "Victory"...

Canucks4.gif

Starting in 1985, the Canucks changed their logo, but not their color scheme...

Canucks7.gif

In 1989, the gold home jersey was replaced by a white jersey...

Canucks6.gif

A horrendous third jersey made its debut in 1995...

Canucks2.gif

In 1997, the team changed colors and logos again after an ownership change. Another HORRIBLE third jersey made an appearance in the 2001 season...

Canucks5.gif

The crummy third jersey was scrapped completely at the start of this season. The original blue Johnny Canuck jersey made an appearance in the 2005-2006 season as a fourth jersey and is now the official third jersey of the team.

I'm a hockey jersey fanatic and keep up-to-date on logo and jersey changes all the time and must cite a great source of information here, nhluniforms.com.