SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I'm surprised that not only was Boogaard a factor offensively, he was paired with PM Bouchard. I don't like either player, but Bouchard potted it and potted it off of the most worthless player on the Wild's pass. Well, every dog has its day I guess.

Wow, what's your problem with Bouchard?

Wow, what's your problem with Bouchard?

Bouchard is still young and I think he really stepped up this season and we are starting to see his potential. While he hasn't put up points yet he is clearly a great skater and fun to watch. I think he will be a key player next season.

Bouchard is still young and I think he really stepped up this season and we are starting to see his potential. While he hasn't put up points yet he is clearly a great skater and fun to watch. I think he will be a key player next season.

Dagies-

This hits upon it. Bouchard was a scoring machine in the Major Junior leagues and, up until this year, he really hasn't produced like he should. Especially since in the past he was teamed up with Gaborik and Rolston at times. The guy couldn't finish.

He is young. He has taken strides this year, for sure. But he's not the big time scorer the Wild hype him to be. At least not yet. He's doing ok compared to others drafted in the first round of that draft year, but I'm not so sure that draft year was a very strong year for scorers.

Dagies-

This hits upon it. Bouchard was a scoring machine in the Major Junior leagues and, up until this year, he really hasn't produced like he should. Especially since in the past he was teamed up with Gaborik and Rolston at times. The guy couldn't finish.

He is young. He has taken strides this year, for sure. But he's not the big time scorer the Wild hype him to be. At least not yet. He's doing ok compared to others drafted in the first round of that draft year, but I'm not so sure that draft year was a very strong year for scorers.

He looks like and is built like a 10 year old. He's just stepping into his game, especially with the rules changes. IMO, what's not to like? That's ok, when we pick teams he can be on mine. :silly:

He's been all over the ice again tonight. He's making the rest of the Devils' effort look pathetic.

Yeah they are raving about him on CBC right now, the super sophmore the wonder kid. Matin St Louis has really acted like a hack in this series.

Edited by Goon

Yeah they are raving about him on CBC right now. Matin St Louis has really acted like a hack in this series.

Yes, but it's playoff hockey. That's what I expect to see. It's all about doing whatever it takes to help your team advance. It's what the Devils haven't been doing a whole heck of a lot of. Even their color guy, Chico Resch, commented that the Devils have to start playing "dirtier" hockey, as it is the playoffs.

Yes, but it's playoff hockey. That's what I expect to see. It's all about doing whatever it takes to help your team advance. It's what the Devils haven't been doing a whole heck of a lot of. Even their color guy, Chico Resch, commented that the Devils have to start playing "dirtier" hockey, as it is the playoffs.

The commentators were comenting on how St Louis was swinging his stick all series. I have a problem with tough play but Chris Simons career might be over because he swung his stick at someone.

The commentators were comenting on how St Louis was swinging his stick all series. I have a problem with tough play but Chris Simons career might be over because he swung his stick at someone.

St. Louis was the one who caught Parise in the throat in Game 3, and no call was made. That was the one I went nuts about because the ref was standing right in front of him.

Finally got control of the TV... Parise almost gets a hat trick.... now fighting in front of the net.... wish I had been able to watch the whole game!

He's had about 4 chances now to get the hat trick. He just continues to find ways to get open in front of the net. That's what hard work does. I just wish the other Devils would pick up on it. They've picked it up the last 2 minutes, but don't expect it to continue.

St. Louis was the one who caught Parise in the throat in Game 3, and no call was made. That was the one I went nuts about because the ref was standing right in front of him.

That is kind of what I was talking about. I don't have a problem with guys scrapping but stick swinging is unacceptable.

I am surprised the ref missed it too.

That is kind of what I was talking about. I don't have a problem with guys scrapping but stick swinging is unacceptable.

I am surprised the ref missed it too.

I don't recall which Lightning player hit Lukowich, but I don't believe it was St. Louis. Outside of the Parise high stick, I haven't really thought St. Louis has played too cheap. Chippy, playoff hockey, and very frustrating for this Devils fan, but as a fan in general, I think he's played the kind of hockey that needs to be played.

Is Generette calling the Devils game??? I suppose they bounced him for the VS team for the Sabres game tonight. I'm watching the Devil's broadcasters - Doc and Reche

Resch on Lecavalier getting hit by the puck rather than Madden's stick, "Oh good, it was the puck, not that I'm rooting for the Devils." :silly: Okay Chico, you've only been the color man for how many years now and you're not rooting for the Devils? :silly: