SiouxSports.com Forum

Enough about Holy Cross

01grad

if i was attending the ucci for the jan 26,27 series,

A- i would pray to hell that we show up to play

B- i would be head to toe i green and white, bleed green, not purple, its not even a intimidating color to wear :lol: just ask mankato :lol:

I am worried about this series. I think it could be painful if they keep playing like they have this year. I would be nice to see the Sioux go down to the Mary and kick some serious @$$.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was attending the boring azz ucci for the jan 26,27 series,

i would be head to toe in green and white, bleed green, not purple, its not even a intimidating color to wear :lol: just ask mankato :lol:

Me too.

The only jersey I would even think about wearing would be my Sioux jersey. Especially now with UMN having that ban against Native American logos.

The Holy Cross thing is getting played out IMO.

Are you saying the Sioux fans chearing for HC had nothing to do with the outcome of the game?

No offense.....but no it didn't.

Going into that week-end, the Gophers hadn't played a decent game of hockey in the last month. I don't think there were a whole lot of Gopher fans who truely thought that they would get through the regional. It was just a case of team that was playing bad at the time, playing even worse that game.

Going into that week-end, the Gophers hadn't played a decent game of hockey in the last month. I don't think there were a whole lot of Gopher fans who truely thought that they would get through the regional. It was just a case of team that was playing bad at the time, playing even worse that game.

Ever heard of home ice advantage or atmosphere....or wait you play in that dump known as "the John"... :lol::lol:

bull$%!#! Call it seventh man or whatever youy want. The fans in the Ralph were the loudest I've ever heard them. They had those HC player's pumped up for the big upset. Deny it all you want, but I was there, you could just see something historic was going to happen. Ask any of the Sioux players, they will all tell you they have never heard it that loud before. I firmly believe it made a difference.

Bull Feathers: Not true there were hundreds of Goofer fans telling us how the Sioux were going to be beaten by the Goofers in Marriucci West becasue Irman and Poltuney had feasted on the Sioux in that building in the past. It wasn't going to be close and we all know that the third game didn't matter and they would get it together to roar to the frozen four and meet the BADgers.

Bull Feathers: Not true there were hundreds of Goofer fans telling us how the Sioux were going to be beaten by the Goofers in Marriucci West becasue Irman and Poltuney had feasted on the Sioux in that building in the past. It wasn't going to be close and we all know that the third game didn't matter and they would get it together to roar to the frozen four and meet the BADgers.

I for sure wouldn't have been one them..............

I have one of the HC jerseys.

If I were going to the games in January, I'd wear it.

This is why some Gopher fans think you people just look petty and pathetic. Your team is playing at your biggest rival and instead of supporting your team by wearing your teams jersey you would wear another teams jersey for the sole purpose of annoying Gopher fans. I can't believe there aren't more Sioux fans who see just how embarrassing that really is. You people are fans of one of the elite programs and you should be proud. I'm sorry, but going to your arch rivals building and choosing to wear the jersey of another team doesn't make you look very proud.

But then, wouldn't it have been NDSU that actually beat the Gophers :lol:?

UND had NOTHING to do with the Holy Cross game.........

UND had everything to do with the Holy Cross game. The players said that they felt as though every fan in the place was rooting for them, and that they had played a home game- only with more people in the stands than they are used to.

If we had nothing to do with it, why would the players, announcers, and Holy Cross Alumni and fans have come to these boards to personally thank us for the atmosphere and support that they got not only at the REA, but also in Grand Forks.