SiouxSports.com Forum

Enough about Holy Cross

01grad

This not necessarily true either. Jupiter is just as quick to shut down Gopher fans as he is visitors for breaking rules and no regulars there are allowed to post at will. Either case I think Jupe there and Jim here are fairly consistent with their enforcement, albeit perhaps at different levels at their respective sites.

I don't run it with an iron fist.... But I will try to keep the jerks from running a muk. There are currently 6 users that are banned on GPL. All of them are Gopher fans.

To me, it just does not make too much sense to be a jerk. Whether if you are on another team's website or at their rink. For the most part, if you treat others with respect, you will be treated the same. There will always be opponents fans that see your jersey and will act like a-holes, but that's just the way it is.

As for Holy Cross.... We lost... Time to take our punishment. That's just how rivalries work and I would not want it any other way!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't run it with an iron fist.... But I will try to keep the jerks from running a muk. There are currently 6 users that are banned on GPL. All of them are Gopher fans.

To me, it just does not make too much sense to be a jerk. Whether if you are on another team's website or at their rink. For the most part, if you treat others with respect, you will be treated the same. There will always be opponents fans that see your jersey and will act like a-holes, but that's just the way it is.

As for Holy Cross.... We lost... Time to take our punishment. That's just how rivalries work and I would not want it any other way!!!

Ok maybe not with an iron fist (I was trying to compliment your site, didn't come out right) but it is run tigher than SiouxSports.com (I like this site a lot just pointing out a fact as I see it). Personally I think there are way too many trolls on this site (just my thoughts). Point being I think people have more ley way to be a jerk on this site than GPL, I kind of like the way your site is run just wrong team. :huh:

So to say that Sioux fans are being Jerks on GPL not really, talking about the Holy Cross loss doesn't make one a jerk, its funny. Gopher fans getting grumpy because of the loss seems petty since their fans were pretty cocky going into the regional, that is what makes the win so sweet. I am not going to buy a HC jersey because of the win, I think its a waist of money, but I still enjoy the win almost every day because it pisses Gopher fans off so much. I would never wear another teams jersy except the UND ones.

cross.jpg

Jup turns the heavy handed stuff over to the GPL moderators, and at least one of them is a real weenie..... ???:huh:

I can't remember for sure, but I don't think I've had to censor a Sioux fan (at least those from this site who post on GPL too) for being crude or inflammatory and of course one would hope Gopher fans would extend the same courtesy to this site.