SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Someone point out to me how the last 2 Shattuck recruits worked out for MN...

How many national title rings have those Shattuck recruits for UND received since Zach Parise joined showed up in Grand Forks? Because I know of one former Shattuck player for the Gophers that has more title rings than all of them combined.

How many national title rings have those Shattuck recruits for UND received since Zach Parise joined showed up in Grand Forks? Because I know of one former Shattuck player for the Gophers that has more title rings than all of them combined.

Cardinal must be lost the Gopher love feast is here. (CLICK FOR RODENTVILLE)

I think it's the same number that the exclusively Minnesota born Gopher recruits had in the 26 year period prior to adding out-of-staters to their roster.

good one cardinal, you really should post here more often with your hockey mind rather than when 1 post strikes a match with you :silly: should be a tough series vs scsu this weekend, whats your thoughts? honest thoughts? i think its gona be a run and gun whoevers golaie can make that big save on sunday wins type of series

If you really want to keep gophers out of your garden just put up a hockey net with a statue of Kangas in front of it and you won't see a gopher within 100 feet! :silly:

That is so true or A UND jersey. They don't seem to respond well to them either.

Glad it's not run like Rodentville over here. Jim or Dagies would've suspended his ass for two weeks for that post if it were.

You should have seen Cardinal's post on Bina that was deleted from GPL about a month ago.

Less than impressive.

I thought I heard them say that Matt Van Voorhis (sp) who played for Edina is originally from North Dakota. I think he is listed on Heisenberg's 2011 list, so I was wondering if anyone knows where in North Dakota he is from, and does he have an allegiance to the Sioux?

I thought I heard them say that Matt Van Voorhis (sp) who played for Edina is originally from North Dakota. I think he is listed on Heisenberg's 2011 list, so I was wondering if anyone knows where in North Dakota he is from, and does he have an allegiance to the Sioux?

Yeah. He grew up in Grand Forks. And moved when he was around Pee Wee age. His dad was the Bantam A coach in the Grand Forks parkboard system. Matt has a long way to go to be a college player, but if he grows and adds some muscle he may be close. I'm sure his dream is/was to play for UND, i'm not sure what the Edina move has done to him though.

Yeah. He grew up in Grand Forks. And moved when he was around Pee Wee age. His dad was the Bantam A coach in the Grand Forks parkboard system. Matt has a long way to go to be a college player, but if he grows and adds some muscle he may be close. I'm sure his dream is/was to play for UND, i'm not sure what the Edina move has done to him though.

Tanabe was from North Dakota too until he moved to White Bear in Bantams.

I was on the same hockey team as both him and Grant Potulny for a couple years.

Needless to say, they turned out to be better hs/collegiate/pro hockey players than me. :lol:

You must have taught them all they know :sad:

Any relation to Kip?