SiouxSports.com Forum

Chiclets University

cberkas

3 minutes ago, TwamleyShuffle said:

I watched the special and found it very interesting. Didn’t know of the Chicklets people beforehand but I can imagine this will be good publicity for the program 

It looks like a lot of different hockey Twitter accounts are sharing clips from it too, I've seen it pop up multiple times the last couple days.
Very nice publicity!

13 hours ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Huge for recruiting and exposure. Jammer is a perfect example of what a Sioux hockey player is expected to be.

LouieJam has the inside lane to the 2024-25 "C". 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, 1972 said:

It still blows me away that the Ralph still feels new, after all these years.....and that it exists in Grand Forks ND, of all places

Hard to believe it’s already 23 years old 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I like everyone else in the world question the coaching moves at times, but how awesome was it that Bubbs showed up to be there for Jammer's first ever solo flight?  That is a rock star moment for our coach right there.  I'm tickled pink he did that.  

I agree 100%  

45 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I like everyone else in the world question the coaching moves at times, but how awesome was it that Bubbs showed up to be there for Jammer's first ever solo flight?  That is a rock star moment for our coach right there.  I'm tickled pink he did that.  

Pretty cool, pokes a hole in my theory that assistant coaches should be "buddies" to the player and HC should be an intense disciplinarian with bigger things on his plate.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

That must have been such a cool moment.  Cool to hear that Bubbs was there for that.
A different path when compared to the 'screaming and throwing chairs' crowd, but you can tell that Bubbs really cares for these kids and vice versa.

14 minutes ago, brianvf said:

That must have been such a cool moment.  Cool to hear that Bubbs was there for that.
A different path when compared to the 'screaming and throwing chairs' crowd, but you can tell that Bubbs really cares for these kids and vice versa.

Bubbs still said that there are still very high expectations that need to be met when you come to UND. So he knows (and so do the players) that if they fail to meet expectations, they will get railed on and rightfully so.