SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Let's get this going.

I know CC is playing well, and I know they played us well at home, but I don't care. I truly believe we are better and we should win.

I think we break out a little bit, here. Our boys need to be and should be playing loose. The pressure is more so on the Tigers. Play fast and win.

UND wins 4-1

Blake, OMac, Gaber, Jammer

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Let's get this going.

I know CC is playing well, and I know they played us well at home, but I don't care. I truly believe we are better and we should win.

I think we break out a little bit, here. Our boys need to be and should be playing loose. The pressure is more so on the Tigers. Play fast and win.

UND wins 4-1

Blake, OMac, Gaber, Jammer

I am going to hold you to that prediction: let's lock it in. @stoneySIOUX

Berger said, UND 4-2, CC 2-1 (OT).

Schloss said: 

Friday: 3-2 UND
Saturday: 1-1 tie

Did you guys have coffee together? 

My prediction: Friday: 3-1 UND and Saturday: UND 3-2 OT UND. 

1 hour ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I still want to see Strinden on a line where he can get more ice time. Either he or ness on that 3rd line in place of schmaltz would automatically generate more offense and still be defensively sound. That would also get a person with Perron with some strength that could create more space for Perron to release his shot more often. Schmaltz is still a string bean that is too easy to get off the puck. Both ness and strinden would be better there. But I hope Schmaltz gets a hatty this weekend and proves me wrong. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, bcblues said:

And an open mic during the breaks!

:)  I'm not and I don't think others are making fun of the CC program in any real way.   There's a lot to like about CC.   It's just that we are so spoiled with the game production side of things (and the floating tiger heads belong down the highway a little ways where they weaponize such things).