SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami @ UND-Ludvig's better game Saturday.

Wilbur

This explanation of the hand pass is wrong. I posted the rules on yesterday’s thread. It’s about whether or not the hand pass was intended to be made to a teammate. The puck was dropped at Gabers feet, but then Gaber was immediately knocked down, and then the puck inadvertently bounced around, and slid to open ice. The rule is very clear. So idk what that guy is talking about.

• Upvote 4

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

This explanation of the hand pass is wrong. I posted the rules on yesterday’s thread. It’s about whether or not the hand pass was intended to be made to a teammate. The puck was dropped at Gabers feet, but then Gaber was immediately knocked down, and then the puck inadvertently bounced around, and slid to open ice. The rule is very clear. So idk what that guy is talking about.

This dude is a moron no wonder the refs in the NCHC are so bad 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, burd said:

These guys play like the double-Panzer Blais teams.   And they have similar skills

I recently watched the third period of the big comeback game against MN from the late 90s (thanks to whoever posted that here), and besides the unbelievable amount of hooking and tackling all over the ice, the talent of the Panzers and Blake really stood out.  So explosive.

Two other things about it.  First, it's why I'd like Blake to stick around next year, so we can have another Blake Panzer team.  Second, one of my recent colleagues was on the ice wearing the M.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

Which one?  Did you get it on sale? Does she need any Barbies to go with it?

One at a time:

-There is more than one?

-I'm told it was 50 bucks off, was not given an overall price.

-She can't possibly need more....can she? 

1 minute ago, jk said:

I recently watched the third period of the big comeback game against MN from the late 90s (thanks to whoever posted that here), and besides the unbelievable amount of hooking and tackling all over the ice, the talent of the Panzers and Blake really stood out.  So explosive.

Two other things about it.  First, it's why I'd like Blake to stick around next year, so we can have another Blake Panzer team.  Second, one of my recent colleagues was on the ice wearing the M.  

Blake will be back.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around all four, simply due to his smaller size and his love of UND.  :)

• Upvote 1